Closed Thread

Reload Thread: 250gb Archos 504 video music player dvr

aesoj is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

250gb Archos 504 video music player dvr

Selling a used Archos 504 music and video player with a 250gb hard drive installed. Yes, that's 250 gigs. I know it says dvr in the title but that's actually only possible with the optional dvr station - costs around $50-$60 on ebay. Comes with the usb charging/data cable and that's it. I know it doesn't sound like a lot but, apart from the manual and case, that's all it normally comes with. I will take $325 shipped (via priority mail) for it and that price is firm. I would prefer cash but will consider trades (be it full or partial trades) for anything that is fairly easy to ship and can be sold on ebay for slightly more then the $300 that I'm asking - the "slightly more" is to cover the ebay fees and time involved in setting up an auction. I will leave this ad up for a week or so and then I'll put it up on ebay. Pics. will be added either later tonight or sometime tomorrow. If you don't see them by then, please send me a pm and remind me. Thanks for the interest.

-Jose

...and I still have a Clarion vrx-745vd touchscreen (indash) that I tried selling a few weeks back. Comes with trim ring, harness, mounting cage, and remote. $300 shipped for that. As for trades, same deal as the Archos - something that I can sell easily on ebay for slightly more then my asking price.

Refs. (only listing members registered on this forum):

Lckmyblls, ThumpInDaTrunk, bonesninja, HawaiianBassHed, busabob, MyFartsStink, gijoe, vitveet, hemi=22s, na_rsx, NoXious, Towncar, cardinalsfan, buddyleee5, gymfreak101 (X2), Sulleigh, AllStar1500bd, dropkick13, Scoobydoo, Jamaica2G

aesoj is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: 250gb Archos 504 video music player dvr

bump before heading out. pics. up tonight for sure.

Refs. (only listing members registered on this forum):

Lckmyblls, ThumpInDaTrunk, bonesninja, HawaiianBassHed, busabob, MyFartsStink, gijoe, vitveet, hemi=22s, na_rsx, NoXious, Towncar, cardinalsfan, buddyleee5, gymfreak101 (X2), Sulleigh, AllStar1500bd, dropkick13, Scoobydoo, Jamaica2G

Closed Thread