Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Sony PSP

domeski is offline the domers

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sony PSP

Up for sale is a Sony Playstation Portable, not the slim version, it is the original one. I got this as a replacement since I accidentally broke my previous one. There are no scratches on the psp that I can see, as I only used it about 5 times since i got the replacement about a year ago. It comes with the PSP, charger, pouch, 3 games, and 1 movie. The games are Frantix, Socom US Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo, and Ape Escape on the Loose. The movie is Ong-Bac. I am asking 105 shipped or 95 local. I accept paypal or(might sound weird)but if someone interested has wellsfargo, bank transfer would be preffered and I could drop the price for that person if they use wellsfargo bank transfer and purchase it by today(10/25) before 4pm... I only make that suggestion cause I need the money ASAP and paypal takes a few days to clear.

I will get better pictures later with my name and date when I get my camera back.
    Last edited by domeski; 10-25-2008 at 02:46 PM.

REFS:
    Sold To: allout13, fearthisskyy, HawaiianBassHed, Slowd N Throwd, stopdrpnro, heyduude888, masone, Wkbdkid, shiipseki
    Bought From: my_stealth21, redrocket, hessdawg, whatzzap, pimpedout97x, ToxicTuan, danteBirosel, blados, JamesBang
    Traded: lilmaniac2

domeski is offline the domers

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Sony PSP

bump

REFS:
    Sold To: allout13, fearthisskyy, HawaiianBassHed, Slowd N Throwd, stopdrpnro, heyduude888, masone, Wkbdkid, shiipseki
    Bought From: my_stealth21, redrocket, hessdawg, whatzzap, pimpedout97x, ToxicTuan, danteBirosel, blados, JamesBang
    Traded: lilmaniac2

Closed Thread