Reload Thread: GIANT ATX890 Aluminum Mnt Bike F/S

garrettpf is offline has large member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

GIANT ATX890 Aluminum Mnt Bike F/S

So here yuo go for those of you that asked about it. I have no idea what it is worth but I feel $500 plus ship would be a great place to start. The tires have not seen much road wear as I used it mainly for trails. The bike has been sitting now for over 8 years but still is in excellent condition. It is an 18 speed 20" (I think), the brakes are like brand new and I put on the bars on the handles as well as put on a GIANT tire pump and aluminum bottle holder. The front shocks are air adjustable. The all aluminum bike weighs 27# with all the gadgets on it (I just weighed it with my mailing scale.

Larger images (6mb each) can be found at the links below the pics.

LARGER of above

LARGER of above

LARGER of above
    Last edited by garrettpf; 10-17-2008 at 01:01 AM.

Usefull and insightfull forum help from:
    Quote Originally Posted by headless View Post
    LOL...garrett, i think you are the stupidest mother[bleep]er i've ever seen on this site. I'd add your idiocy to my sig, but it's so long and drawn out it'd take 20 lines to properly indicate your stupidity. Consider yourself lucky you can't say anything without writing 20 lines of bull[bleep], and be proud that you are now vaunted to the halls of fame with TEAM HAMMER and bdawson72.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: GIANT ATX890 Aluminum Mnt Bike F/S

all PM's replied to. I am going to bed now, can't feel left leg well other then the pain shooting down it

LOL...garrett, i think you are the stupidest mother[bleep]er i've ever seen on this site. I'd add your idiocy to my sig, but it's so long and drawn out it'd take 20 lines to properly indicate your stupidity. Consider yourself lucky you can't say anything without writing 20 lines of bull[bleep], and be proud that you are now vaunted to the halls of fame with TEAM HAMMER and bdawson72.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ok, 27# with out air in the tires

bump, got 3 PM's asking about this thing in someone else's thread :|

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

bump?

Closed Thread