Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: FS or trade: Traxxas Stampede with extras

Twisted_0912 is offline .........................

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

FS or trade: Traxxas Stampede with extras

i have a used traxxas stampede. Everything on the truck works flawlessly. I bought it a couple years ago but i havent used in a year or two and its just been collecting dust in my room. The truck comes with two bodies, 3 traxxas controllers, two extra recievers, a bunch of random extra parts and decals and stickers, and a vision peak battery charger. I have some batteries somewhere and may be able to dig them up but not sure. i just dont have the time for it anymore. asking 110 plus shipping OBO. If you want any more pics just ask.

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:
    Spy(Bought from),Goodie(traded With),Benner410 (enclosure),Timbo12(enclosure),TheMan007(Enclosure ),Upzaw2000(x3)(bought from),Bobby32(Enclosure),Tacovic(Enclosure),KoolWh ipMan(Traded With),lilmaniac2 (bought from),MarkyMark(Enclosure), HypnoticCure(Traded with),AngryOscar(Enclosure), MisterGrubbs(Traded With),LoggedOut(Enclosure x4/Traded With), Andrios(enclosure), bigbangtheory(Enclosure),Retoaudioinc(traded with), blaze383(sold to), Snow90(Enclosure), Serpent710(traded with), MysticStyl3z(sold to),cwill5(Bought from), Kingkongjr(Enclosure/Traded with), BrandonB (traded With), Moo_Awn(Bought From), Slam330(enclosure),18inchjeepin(sold to)

NewAgeKing is offline OG, still fly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: FS or trade: Traxxas Stampede with extras

What are you looking for in trades?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NewAgeKing View Post
    What are you looking for in trades?
    idk boston g2, re sr, re re or other low power subs but shoot me offers

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:
    Spy(Bought from),Goodie(traded With),Benner410 (enclosure),Timbo12(enclosure),TheMan007(Enclosure ),Upzaw2000(x3)(bought from),Bobby32(Enclosure),Tacovic(Enclosure),KoolWh ipMan(Traded With),lilmaniac2 (bought from),MarkyMark(Enclosure), HypnoticCure(Traded with),AngryOscar(Enclosure), MisterGrubbs(Traded With),LoggedOut(Enclosure x4/Traded With), Andrios(enclosure), bigbangtheory(Enclosure),Retoaudioinc(traded with), blaze383(sold to), Snow90(Enclosure), Serpent710(traded with), MysticStyl3z(sold to),cwill5(Bought from), Kingkongjr(Enclosure/Traded with), BrandonB (traded With), Moo_Awn(Bought From), Slam330(enclosure),18inchjeepin(sold to)

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Anyone?

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ttt

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:

evildave101 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

good price for a fun truck, i have one myself. these things can take a beating

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by evildave101 View Post
    good price for a fun truck, i have one myself. these things can take a beating
    yeah they sure can. thanks man

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:

evildave101 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i put a super rooster and a 17 turn speed gem in it and it was out of control. i also modified the body mounts and put a proline f150 stadium truck body for a rustler on it.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by evildave101 View Post
    i put a super rooster and a 17 turn speed gem in it and it was out of control. i also modified the body mounts and put a proline f150 stadium truck body for a rustler on it.
    yeah this one is just stock. When i was into r/c i wanted to do that kinda of stuff but had no money so...

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)