Equalized Sealed Box Amplifier Power: 140 Watts FTC Rating: 140 Watt RMS @100Hz @ 4 @ <10% T.H.D Woofer: 10" Long Throw Fiber, with Large Radius Surround, Vented Pole, 2" Voice Coil, 40 oz Magnet Frequency Response: 35Hz to 40Hz-180Hz Crossover: Electronic, Adjustable from 40-180Hz Plus 12 dB/Oct Fixed at 275 Hz Controls: Gain, Freq, Phase, Off/auto/on Input Options: High and Low Level Terminals: RCA and quick connect LED: Front and Rear UL/cUL Approved: Yes Special Features: Ultra Slim Profile, Spike and Button Feet Finish: Silver Grill: Silver Warranty: 1 Year Limited Parts and Labor Packed: 1 Each Dimensions Unit:13-15/16" H x 11-3/4" W x 12" D. I am looking to get $100 shipped obo. The sub weighs about 40-50 lbs. and it is like new, it has been played for less then 2 months. It sounds very good and gets very loud and the build quality is very nice. The only reason I am selling is because I have 2 and it is too much bass so my loss is your gain. I am open to offers and trades. Thanks for looking and if interested I will post pics.