Closed Thread

Reload Thread: im looking to trade for a laptop

its_a_sleeper is offline Its off to work i go....

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon33 im looking to trade for a laptop

i have posted in most threads but hoping to catch someones eye by making my own thread. i have a soundstream tra880.5 amp and two 10" kicker comps in the original kicker aero port box. will get pics of the box later today but the amp has been shipped off to warranty. The amp will be bnib never powered or taken out of the box and the subs were only hooked up a couple weeks tops. the terminal on the box says 2 ohm. here is a link to pics of the amp and a similar box.... http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...+TRA880.5.html .... http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...r+07DC124.html .... that box says 12's but i have 10's

what i am looking for is a full size laptop. not needing a top of the line but it will be for my wifes new job and for her personal use. money is tight so i am trying to get his done without her knowing, and i decided i can part with my everyday system to make her happy. have a heart and help a brother out. lol

edited: 09/09/08 - NOW TAKING OFFERS ON ANYTHING. WOULD LIKE TO GET A COMPUTER (DESKTOP OR LAPTOP), IPOD, EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE, CASH, DARN NEAR ANYTHING. IM GONNA GET OUT OF CAR AUDIO IN GENERAL AND WOULD LIKE MY WIFE TO BENEFIT FROM THIS DECISION. SO HELP ME OUT GUYS.
    Last edited by its_a_sleeper; 09-10-2008 at 01:07 AM.

150 DB CLUB
    2007 Usaci World Finals: 5th Place Street Beat 1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

REFS: (Friend)Dumping Treos, (Sold To)NMBR1SPT, (Bought From)connersdad19, (Bought From)pjvoc, (Bought From)mel13fdip, (Traded With)nineball, (Bought From)DipityDoo, (Bought From)denalilvr, (Traded With)revrider1, (Bought From)pickup1, (Bought From)busabob, (Sold To)Speedyg76, (Sold To)RuinedAng3l, (Sold To)B-rock, (Bought From)civicman07, (Bought From)Lil_KB, (Bought From)CaliKid, (Bought From)ibumps

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: im looking to trade for a laptop

bump before bed.... yep thats right.... i work overnights.

150 DB CLUB

REFS: (Friend)Dumping Treos, (Sold To)NMBR1SPT, (Bought From)connersdad19, (Bought From)pjvoc, (Bought From)mel13fdip, (Traded With)nineball, (Bought From)DipityDoo, (Bought From)denalilvr, (Traded With)revrider1, (Bought From)pickup1, (Bought From)busabob, (Sold To)Speedyg76, (Sold To)RuinedAng3l, (Sold To)B-rock, (Bought From)civicman07, (Bought From)Lil_KB, (Bought From)CaliKid, (Bought From)ibumps

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

bump bump bump

150 DB CLUB

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

bump again

150 DB CLUB

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

to the top

150 DB CLUB

greendragonslim is offline 2ndStringCarAudioJunkie

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have a p4 asus laptop if your interested I could get details and pictures if you can get some pics

looking to buy kx750.1 or something that has the same power

selling kdc-mp238 and lanzar vibe 700.1D

sellers: CRD, ssacket, alfabit1, calikid

Buyers:chaunb3400, garrettpf

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

pics are on my wifes phone and will get them on asap of the subs and box but the amp is away at warranty. please send pics of your puter and i will do some research.
    Last edited by its_a_sleeper; 09-05-2008 at 10:13 AM.

150 DB CLUB

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

morning bump

150 DB CLUB

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

still looking for a laptop or anything at this point. just looking to get out of car audio and figured i would try to get the wife something nice. ipods, gaming systems, anything. all offers will be considered greatly.

150 DB CLUB

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

now taking all trades or cash. please lowball me i will probably jump on it. i know thats bad to say but it is true.

150 DB CLUB

zack39648 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

$0.56 ???

LoL

Free bump
    an good luck !

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i know i said lowball but thats balls dragging on the ground. thanks for the bump....

150 DB CLUB

Closed Thread