Closed Thread

Reload Thread: FS: Xbox 360 w/ 8 Games and Accessories

lvfive.o is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

FS: Xbox 360 w/ 8 Games and Accessories

I just don't play this thing and I still need more money for the wedding. I don't really know much about my Xbox 360 I know it has a hard drive and it is the premium with the 20gb is all I know. I only have one controller my dog ate the other one. I am not sure what was included with all them but this one has the wireless Ethernet adapter also. The controller has the Messanger Kit on it. It comes with two head sets one for the messenger kit and one for without and rechargeable kit for the controller. The Xbox will come with the following games, Call of Duty 4, Halo 3, Command and Conquer 3, Dead or Alive 4, Madden 08, Fight Night Round 3, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07, Final Fantasy XI.

I do not wish to separate.

$350 Shipped

Refs:
    Bought From: TeamPSI, Mattmcss, Skmfkr, Flakko, mikeyboc, 3rdID, the_franchise, DRCKISS, AudioXtremes, AlpineAndy, dB Dom

Sold To: TeamPSI, UndercoverPunk, Robertw813, Kevzaz, 45jimmy, 528hz, VarsityBumper, Toasted1, edwelly, teamsolo, dcole18, JoeSmith502, HawaiianBassHed, jaredspl, oxsign, 18inchjeepin

Blinkdogo2 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: FS: Xbox 360 w/ 8 Games and Accessories

good deal

sold to references- vitveet , Valter,RedZ_NeWbIe *GQ* , 2000LaDe

i stopped keepn track of references
    bought from references- CRXBMPN , Flipx99, gymfreak101,ssackett,qcsfinest704 , bball09124 , bchockey097, redcalimp5, Here-I-Come

selling all my stuff
    amps subs speakers radios
    check my recent threads
    or posts

ace_800 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

very good deal

Current set up: Island bombed out 92 mazda 626. Stock rust bucket

66 Pontiac GTO, modified stock radio, Crossfire CFA 302, Kicker KS6.2's in the front kicks, Crossfire CFA 452 for the 6x9's I need.

Blinkdogo2 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

i wish i could trade my 2 15 treo ssi for it

sold to references- vitveet , Valter,RedZ_NeWbIe *GQ* , 2000LaDe

i stopped keepn track of references
    bought from references- CRXBMPN , Flipx99, gymfreak101,ssackett,qcsfinest704 , bball09124 , bchockey097, redcalimp5, Here-I-Come

selling all my stuff
    amps subs speakers radios
    check my recent threads
    or posts

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well I got a problem, I have left call of Duty in this thing for like 4 months because that have been all I have played, I went to put another game in it to make sure it all worked to test it before I disconnected it before I sold it so just for my piece of mind. The tray will eject about 10-15 times before finally accepting the disc. I called Microsoft and they said my unit is out of warranty and they will repair for it $99.99 and that includes shipping both ways and it will include a 1 year warranty after that

So new price $225 shipped firm but be reasonable guys it still works, it just takes a few tries to get the tray shut. Sorry about that guys but glad I checked it so you did not have to find out when you bought it.

Refs:
    Bought From: TeamPSI, Mattmcss, Skmfkr, Flakko, mikeyboc, 3rdID, the_franchise, DRCKISS, AudioXtremes, AlpineAndy, dB Dom

Sold To: TeamPSI, UndercoverPunk, Robertw813, Kevzaz, 45jimmy, 528hz, VarsityBumper, Toasted1, edwelly, teamsolo, dcole18, JoeSmith502, HawaiianBassHed, jaredspl, oxsign, 18inchjeepin

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Local place just quoted me $50 to fix the problem. I just don't want to deal with it.

Refs:

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sold locally!

Refs:

Closed Thread