Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Bowling Rings: USBC & ABC 300 Games, 299 Games, 800 Series, ect..

JoeSmith502 is offline Beware of Dog!

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bowling Rings: USBC & ABC 300 Games, 299 Games, 800 Series, ect..

I thought I would see if there was any interest in these before I put them on eBay. These are the bowling rings I have accumulated over the past couple of years. There are some older rings from the ABC and some are the newer USBC rings. Most of the rings are size 11 but some are a little different depending on which finger I got them for. The USBC is no longer giving rings for 299 games so they are going to be rare. All prices include shipping.

Heres what I have:
    2x - ABC 300 Game Ring (Red Stone & Diamond) - $100 each
    1x - ABC 299 Game Ring (Blue Stone) - $80
    1x - USBC 800 Series Ring (Purple Stone & Diamond) - $80
    2x - USBC 300 Game Ring Newer Style (Red Stone & Diamond) - $70 each
    1x - USBC 300 Game Ring Older Style (Red Stone & Diamond) - $100
    2x - USBC 299 Game Ring (Blue Stone) - $60 each

If you need any closeup pictures of any of the rings let me know and I will post them asap. Thanks!

All 9 ABC & USBC Rings:

My Feedback Thread:
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338915

References: hazardous0388, GroundPound4200, RC10Mike, BonesNinja, Bones22, PsychoTheRapist, Vitveet, DisturbedKlownz, DD_Dave, havieri23, DavidTemple, Caligirl2k, Tyler_ofSpain, Spy, Dropped_Mazda, TeamPSI, Mobeious & Many, Many More..

1991 Cadillac Deville Build Log:
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=319053
    Install includes RE, DD, US Amps, Second Skin, Alpine, ect.

SRim23 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Bowling Rings: USBC & ABC 300 Games, 299 Games, 800 Series, ect..

**** you and the 800 ring..... only adult ring i havent gotten yet, got one in juniors though.....

i never understood though why people sell these? who buys a ring with someone elses name and accomplishment on it?

wanna buy my used black widow pearl im about to put on ebay?

sold to : vitveet, ZeroAccess, Regalboi97 bought from: pboulos, mikescanlon, pickup1, konechiwa, CaliforniabOY5, desertheat
    Quote Originally Posted by DDeitz View Post
    blacks buy cars owned by white men who were designed by asians and made by mexicans ...see everyone contributes to the cycle
    Quote Originally Posted by Willkas View Post
    today I was messin with my newly installed subs, i really have no clue what they are but they're definatly old school. Out of nowhere, it burts into awesome mode and starts shaking the garage doors of the entire lot ( work in a auto shop).
    I just want to here some theories how this happened.
    In case you were wondering I drive a tahoe and when I say loud I mean loud to the point that your ears will pop and it starts hurting.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SRim23 View Post
    **** you and the 800 ring..... only adult ring i havent gotten yet, got one in juniors though.....

i never understood though why people sell these? who buys a ring with someone elses name and accomplishment on it?

wanna buy my used black widow pearl im about to put on ebay?
    I have sold alot of my rings on eBay. I guess people lose theirs and want to replace it or can't shoot enough to get a ring but the want to show off like they did. I only kept the very first of each ring I ever got so I always sell the ones I get now.

No thanks on the Widow Pearl. I own my own shop so I can drill anything I want.

My Feedback Thread:

References: hazardous0388, GroundPound4200, RC10Mike, BonesNinja, Bones22, PsychoTheRapist, Vitveet, DisturbedKlownz, DD_Dave, havieri23, DavidTemple, Caligirl2k, Tyler_ofSpain, Spy, Dropped_Mazda, TeamPSI, Mobeious & Many, Many More..

SRim23 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSmith502 View Post
    I have sold alot of my rings on eBay. I guess people lose theirs and want to replace it or can't shoot enough to get a ring but the want to show off like they did. I only kept the very first of each ring I ever got so I always sell the ones I get now.

No thanks on the Widow Pearl. I own my own shop so I can drill anything I want.
    you know i wear ones that are memorable. i dont like my first cause my last strike went brooklyn i was happy i did it but very critical haha

i value the first one i did in different houses, if that makes sense. i hate some bowlers that have all their honor awards in one bowling alley but bowl like **** anywhere else they go. i like knowing i have multiple honor scores at different places. i actually enjoy the polo shirts most places give now more than the rings haha

sold to : vitveet, ZeroAccess, Regalboi97 bought from: pboulos, mikescanlon, pickup1, konechiwa, CaliforniabOY5, desertheat
    Quote Originally Posted by DDeitz View Post
    blacks buy cars owned by white men who were designed by asians and made by mexicans ...see everyone contributes to the cycle
    Quote Originally Posted by Willkas View Post
    today I was messin with my newly installed subs, i really have no clue what they are but they're definatly old school. Out of nowhere, it burts into awesome mode and starts shaking the garage doors of the entire lot ( work in a auto shop).
    I just want to here some theories how this happened.
    In case you were wondering I drive a tahoe and when I say loud I mean loud to the point that your ears will pop and it starts hurting.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bump..

My Feedback Thread:

Closed Thread

User Tag List