Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Reload Thread: 1988 Chevy S10 BlaZer HOT ROD / SPL vehicle

ronrico418 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1988 Chevy S10 BlaZer HOT ROD / SPL vehicle FLORIDA Partial trades Okay

Let me start by saying this is a clean, nice, show-truck that has only been entered in one show (1st Place) and is fully ready to be able to compete and have you looking as good as you sound!!! As many of you may have seen me selling some of my stereo equipment here recently - I regret having to do this but times are tough on my end like so many others and I will have to hope I can start over again one day. I am 37 this year and have been into car stereo since I could drive. I have been sponsored running 34 10s in a loaded horn enclosure and was one of the first people to break 150db using 4 18s in 1990. My 3410s were 250 rms each (my how times have changed) and did a 154... We also used B&K meters back then and I would be interested to know what the #s would have been on a TL. ( I hear so many 1 sub systems that are supposebly as loud or louder than my 3410s and it makes me question our older meters used in the late 80s early 90s. Truck has never been in rain and has been coming along solidly. Cared for by non-smoker and misses we wanted to compete again startin in the next year. With regret we put our truck for sale and will accept best reasonable offer. If we sell without stereo my Lincoln Towncar will have my Sundown 3000 and 2 Havoc 15s playing next week. (Bright point in the clouds). Maybe one day I can put some 22s on the Lincoln and bag it and that will be our DD/showcar. The 1st place plaque and jacket came from Super Chevy show in Gainseville FL. which was an honor considering the certified GM judges showed thier appreciation taking the SUZ modified class in which all SUVs big and small were a part of. Felt good to beet modified hummers and Tahoes. Definately a mini-truck but also a HOT-ROD with plenty of room to run a really big stereo in back. Will make someone ready to compete in anything they choose and will surely bring you many years of happiness. TEAR....Good Luck please read entire description if interested or perhaps you can tell a friend. Pics of course do it no justice and if you'd like to see in person vehicle is garage kept at me house in Ocala Florida. Again best thing is not to many people have seen this truck or even know about it.

Price
    I will accept best offer on this. I will not accept anything below 6000! You could park this inside your local chevy dealership next to a brand new 2009 vehicle and it will hold its own. Brand new condition everything grommets, seals, rubber pieces, screws, fully restored to better than original condition with lots to list.

MOTOR
    Only 120 miles on brand new crate motor small block 350 ran with a 280 mild cam, brand new think flanged headers (should never warp) and chrome valve covers and matching air cleaner. Also has a Edelbrock "Endurashine" (looks like chrome) Pro Performer intake to compliment the already clean engine bay. Block is painted black setting all the chrome pieces off that much more. Lots of other brand new stuff on engine, red spark plug wires to match paint, brand new dual exhaust down-piped in front of rear axle (in case you wanted to add bags in the future) and brand new compressor. Tranny is a Turbo 350 in good condition although I was wanting personally to add a 700R4 or change to highway gears in the back end for better gas mileage. Has a lot of horsepower (300) but I've been designing it to be a cruizer and these are some of the last touches needed.

Interior
    Dynamat on interior roof which keeps the noise down I was going to do the doors next as they are now the extra noise I don't need... Seats are like brand new and interior is fully done with tan carpent, coffee brown vinyl, and toast tweed. Has box for 2 15s sealed which I can easily change to 12s or 18s for you with all the trim panels needed to make the rear look show quality. Lots of other things like Chrome inserts on door jambs, fully working matching aftermarket guages (Autometer) dimmer works on guages as well as dome lights. Billet antenna, shifter, tilt... Two - tone billet and matching with interior tan steering wheel and REAL billet pedals (not screw on from behind) Has a hideaway tray for a PS2 slimline under the passenger seat and comes with a fold down TV that swivels mounted in the center of the excellent condition toast tweed headliner.

Exterior
    F.B.I. roll pan welded and painted smooth gives great look to rear end along with the frenched style license plate holder. SS style sideview mirrors. I've owned shaved handles and clear tailight lenses before and I'm really glad today that I decided to go with regular chrome handles, stock looking with chrome accent tailights, clear side lenses with colored bulbs and 93 style grille all chrome. Shaved roof rack gives it the final touch needed.

Paint
    Brilliant GM Torch Red with 9 coats of clear. Vehicle has never been wetsanded or clay barred and is in immaculate condition as I detail every bit of it constantly. Couple of little places that arn't perfect as only I probably notice but just want to be honest. For this reason I will give paint a 9/10. GM Torch Red is a very unique color that almost flips to a very,very bright red when in the sun that looks like it might have alot of Orange in it but then you realize it must be the last TRU RED before Orange. When the clouds come out or night falls it kind of turns off to a normal red/ Very UNIQUE COLOR!!!

Electrical
    Has Red Top Optima battery under the hood, brand new Kicker 1/0 Guage wire running from front to back underneath vehicle. Kicker 300 amp fuse and Kicker fuse holder, Kicker distribution blocks (2) ALL KICKER wire and products are brand new never been used. Also have Kicker wire used for 2 of the big 3 as of right now... Has Alarm that works very good and controls the door locks. Will come with the TV I mentioned before and Polk Audio MOMO seperates in doors (6 3/4") with tweets mounted up higher for better staging. I will be hanging on to head unit and comes with no subs, or amps of any kind. Although I have a brand new set of Ascendant Audio Havoc 15s and Sundown 3000D all of which have never been used and are still in original boxes. May use them for sale if it helps.

Whats Wrong? Needs new power windows and power locks. Settup for cold A/C but needs new custom hoses ran for that to work. Has been in shop getting the new motor most of the last 6 months and I havn't had the dough to do the couple of finishing touches it needs.

Surely I have left out a lot and will update this thread as they come to mind! GOOD LUCK!!!

[/IMG]

Last edited by ronrico418; 04-08-2008 at 02:57 PM. Reason: spelin hehe

DBfan187 is offline Supa's mom was here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: 1988 Chevy S10 BlaZer HOT ROD / SPL vehicle

you must list the selling price, no 'make offers'

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

DBfan187 is offline Supa's mom was here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

that is one spectacular truck you have there though

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DBfan187 View Post
    you must list the selling price, no 'make offers'

I did best offer and I will not accept less than 6000 if that is the only bid I get well unfortuately I will let it go for that. I need that much money at least otherwise you may see it at a show one day but I'll be driving it. I've been trying to sell my equipment for it and I have come to the point where I'll keep the equipment and intall it in my car and let my S10 go.. Thanks JOE

Price
    I will accept best offer on this. I will not accept anything below 6000! You could park this inside your local chevy dealership next to a brand new 2009 vehicle and it will hold its own. Brand new condition everything grommets, seals, rubber pieces, screws, fully restored to better than original condition with lots to list.

Tehgregzor is offline Enjoys loud noises.

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

nice truck man. never seen a 1st gen s10 blazer done this well.

95 Trans Am Convertible
    LT1 Corvette Motor
    My brand new project. Literally the most stock system i've had since 16.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tehgregzor View Post
    nice truck man. never seen a 1st gen s10 blazer done this well.

Thanks we are very proud of it and it gets a lot of people's attention on the rare occasion it is driven!
    Last edited by ronrico418; 04-07-2008 at 04:40 PM. Reason: spelling

crunktimes.com is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

What are the total miles on it?

Come get your crunk on! www.crunktimes.com/ct

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Toasted1 View Post
    What are the total miles on it?

LESS THAN 120 MILES ON MOTOR & DUAL EXHAUST SYSTEM

I had a small block 305 in it that had 30,000 miles. Installation of the new small block 350 crate motor was completed about 2 1/2 months ago. Since then I have put on less than 120 miles. Not havin a tag for it in the last year is reason for such low miles. I mainly just drive it around my neighborhood right now and every once in awhile up to my buddys tattoo shop around the corner from my house. The only thing used off my 305 for the 350 motor was the serpentine settup

duece212 is offline Buddy Christ!

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Great lookin ride! The 2 door 2wd blazers are hard to come by, especially in such good condition. Good thing I'm all the way across the country otherwise I'd be tempted to pick this up.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by duece212 View Post
    Great lookin ride! The 2 door 2wd blazers are hard to come by, especially in such good condition. Good thing I'm all the way across the country otherwise I'd be tempted to pick this up.
    Thanks you should move to FLA tomorrow hehe!!!
    Last edited by ronrico418; 04-07-2008 at 07:36 PM. Reason: spelin' heh

ImaTUrMomsHouse is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If I had 6K I would buy it. bump for a nice ride

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ImaTUrMomsHouse View Post
    If I had 6K I would buy it. bump for a nice ride
    sent a PM

Remember everyone I am open to partial trades to help out a sell!!!!

MikeyB is offline CarAudio.com Addict

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Very nice looking truck man!!! I can only hope my s10 pickup project turns out half as good as this thing!!! Good luck with the sale!! Someone buy this **** *** truck!!!!

Refs- hessdawg, Pepsifiend69, iltoivfe, ownage9, lifted95blaze, Buckshot, da box king, Po.Sic, baseballer1100, vetkilr, dkguitarist, Queball, qtipextra, LaserRed38, 350_regal, RidnClean, BushJ311 and a bunch more...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast