Reload Thread: FS:Samsung Blade (SPRINT) SPH-A900

SRim23 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

FS:Samsung Blade (SPRINT) SPH-A900

For sale a used Samsung Blade (sprint) SPH-A900

Phone is in great shape, normal wear with a couple nicks. nothing significant. ten seconds with a black magic marker and i bet it looks like new.

phone has never been dropped. nicks are from just wear in my pocket. phone works perfectly. ships with original box, manual, charger, usb cord to hook into your computer. any other questions feel free to ask.

asking 80 shipped obo
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

sold to : vitveet, ZeroAccess, Regalboi97 bought from: pboulos, mikescanlon, pickup1, konechiwa, CaliforniabOY5, desertheat
    Quote Originally Posted by DDeitz View Post
    blacks buy cars owned by white men who were designed by asians and made by mexicans ...see everyone contributes to the cycle
    Quote Originally Posted by Willkas View Post
    today I was messin with my newly installed subs, i really have no clue what they are but they're definatly old school. Out of nowhere, it burts into awesome mode and starts shaking the garage doors of the entire lot ( work in a auto shop).
    I just want to here some theories how this happened.
    In case you were wondering I drive a tahoe and when I say loud I mean loud to the point that your ears will pop and it starts hurting.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: FS:Samsung Blade (SPRINT) SPH-A900

to the front page

sold to : vitveet, ZeroAccess, Regalboi97 bought from: pboulos, mikescanlon, pickup1, konechiwa, CaliforniabOY5, desertheat
    blacks buy cars owned by white men who were designed by asians and made by mexicans ...see everyone contributes to the cycle
    today I was messin with my newly installed subs, i really have no clue what they are but they're definatly old school. Out of nowhere, it burts into awesome mode and starts shaking the garage doors of the entire lot ( work in a auto shop).
    In case you were wondering I drive a tahoe and when I say loud I mean loud to the point that your ears will pop and it starts hurting.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

anyone want to toss me an offer?

Coolwazabi is offline TITAN FAN #001

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

bump for same phone that is a razr killer and katana PWNER !~

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coolwazabi View Post
    bump for same phone that is a razr killer and katana PWNER !~
    thanks man it is a sweet phone! only reason im selling is i switched to verizon. verizon just has better coverage where i live.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ttt

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ttt

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

no sprint customers need a good phone?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ttt

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ill go 70shipped if someone buys tonight

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ttt

damonhargroves is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i got this phone. free bump for great phone. ive dropped mine a thousand times and sunk it in water and still kickin!!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by damonhargroves View Post
    i got this phone. free bump for great phone. ive dropped mine a thousand times and sunk it in water and still kickin!!!
    ill sell ya a backup!!!

damonhargroves is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

got a treo now no need. but i am still using it however. this phone is like a rugged version of the razr and katana. i literally chased mine down a creek. took the battery out and let it air dry and it worked like new! lol

wu501 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

how about 40 shipped for me since one of the two planet audio subs you sent me was no good.....

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast