Closed Thread

Reload Thread: 2 paintball guns

yne721 is offline SWINE FLU!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 paintball guns

I have two paintball guns i want to get rid of. One is a tippman 98. everything works fine on it. stock everything on the gun. the other gun is a Spyder electronic trigger.

Caution: the spyder electronic DOES NOT WORK. the battery holds a charge, and it makes the clicking noise it just doesn't shoot when it's hooked up to co2. i brought it to a local shop, to see if they could fix it, but they said they'd have to send it out to Kingman.

i'm selling these quite simply because i don't use them. i bought them for vandalism purposes when i was younger and more immature. i've only shot about 100 paintballs through the spyder, and it's flawless besides the trigger problem. the tippman shows wear, but functions perfectly.

if anyone is interested i can get pics up in about 5 minutes, but if there's no interest i'm not going to bother.

i'm looking for $50 plus shipping for both of them. I'm open to any offers though. just get them out of here.

Давайте познакомимся

yne721 is offline SWINE FLU!!!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: 2 paintball guns

both guns are sold. sorry for bumping such an old thread, but i got a PM about them today and i can't edit it for some reason.

Давайте познакомимся

Closed Thread