User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: New member, Long time Reader, Lots of BEER stuff and good stuff for sale..

lsignor is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New member, Long time Reader, Lots of BEER stuff and good stuff for sale..

Well I don't sell alot online but I have 100% ebay feedback at the moment, and am currently selling some more things.. I am a long time reader, but never posted anything because I never had money to buy any type of car audio, not like I would put it in my piece of crap I call a car. Regardless, I am selling some stuff so I can save up for my new car and system!

I have tons of goodies for sale. First I will post a link to my items currently on ebay.

EBAY ITEMS

Included are tons of beer signs. I have and can get more if I have more interest. If these get sold, I will start taking request's. If you only want specific ones.. 10 each + shipping, and I can work out deals, All prices are negotiable.

More things for sale:

Miller Light LCD NEON SIGN!!!! - 150$
    Jagermeister key chain 10$
    BRAND NEW Swiss Army Mach 1 Watch - 150$
    Rusty Wallace Last Call Miller Light Jacket - 23$
    Beersteins (collectables) - 15$ each or combo deal
    Lots of signed baseball cards (all authentic gotten in person, Yes i can prove there real, but i have a memorbhilla room in my house that has well over 100,000 worth of autographs mostly collected at MLB spring training - 3$ each but will do combo deals.. There are no big names, obviosuly.. all are doubles or tripples that I got signed, lot of them are still on MLB rosters, Also Vin baker signed cards (only non mlb)
    Gen-e Matrix LCD Paintball gun + barrels + no2 tank + paintballs - offer?
    Tommy Hillfigure (spelling?) Men's Medium Bathing suit worn maybe once? If that, looks brand new - 15$?
    Abercrombie Men's Small Green Dress Sweater worn again maybe once - 25$? (brand new 50+)
    a & f tan muscle style sweater - men's medium worn maybe once or twice - 25$ (brand new was 75$ i think)
    american eagle jeans 34x32 ripped bottoms/dark faded - 20$
    a & f gone south muscle tshirt medium grey w/ green lettering- 10$
    a & f baseball 3/4 length tshirt white with green sleves - 15$

I can provide pictures for clothes in the morning if interest.. Figured I'd throw them on here because if not there going to good will.

And since I have no ca feedback, only thing I have to vouch for me is my ebay feedback, I'd be more then happy to "sell things through ebay" so you can dispute it if you would like. Thanks Guys and Hope I can spark some interest. I am not really taking trades, but all prices are negoitable. My aim is "louteamnerd" or pm me/respond.
    Last edited by lsignor; 01-17-2008 at 01:54 AM.

btdickey99 is offline I Hate the Tarheels

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: New member, Long time Reader, Lots of BEER stuff and good stuff for sale..

your gonna want to pics up with username and date

2000 Chevy Silverado 4x4

REFS: texasound82, duece212, flipside1212, l7runner, oxsign, tapout, Busabob, NightDrifter05, GOOSE, GohillaAudio, jmanpc, fwb_1234, Fusion_Freak, arkadiy, LoggedOut, Kmanian, KyleBechtold, Beerdrnkr, R/T Pimp, Louie68, dropped_tb, audiobaun, Psychodrama, JBLCAMRY, yunvme666, Buckyboy, CRXBMPN, bpres9991, Worlddre, KCha, operationcougar, Vitveet, and many more...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like I said, I have pics for most of the items because there already ebay listed. For anything else if theres interest I can take pics of, But wasn't going to waste time on things people didn't want. I said this all in my post I believe.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh my bad, know I know whats your talking about. umm, If people don't believe its my stuff, I guess I'll do that, but for now this is what people get to work with :P. All the signs are tin by the way, some very heavy duty!

NathanMc is offline Resident Stoner

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What he's saying is, that no one is going to buy from you reguardless of what your ebay feedback is due to you being brand new to the forum. Also, since you're a long time reader of the forum you should know that making threads and posting links to your ebay auctions is against the rules. You may want to edit that.

You wouldn't happen to have any Dale senior stuff would you? Or crown royal?

EDIT: sorry, was typing as you posted.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forums with only links to ebay pages are against the rules And No, no dale sr. stuff or crown royal stuff. My dad works for a beer dist. hence no CR stuff, and I don't belive dale sr. was sponsered by any beer co's. Ya I figured I wouldn't get any hits since i've been new, but it was worth a shot, thoose signs are preaty nice and alot of kids I figured be interested.

NathanMc is offline Resident Stoner

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, my mistake..too many hits from the vape I guess. I figured it was worth asking since you seem to collect alot of stuff, I have a buddy with a poker room that has alot of vintage things like that..and he's a crown royal and dale sr/jr fan. Good luck with the sale.

btdickey99 is offline I Hate the Tarheels

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

free bump for beer in general

2000 Chevy Silverado 4x4

REFS: texasound82, duece212, flipside1212, l7runner, oxsign, tapout, Busabob, NightDrifter05, GOOSE, GohillaAudio, jmanpc, fwb_1234, Fusion_Freak, arkadiy, LoggedOut, Kmanian, KyleBechtold, Beerdrnkr, R/T Pimp, Louie68, dropped_tb, audiobaun, Psychodrama, JBLCAMRY, yunvme666, Buckyboy, CRXBMPN, bpres9991, Worlddre, KCha, operationcougar, Vitveet, and many more...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hah, vapes will do that to you after a while But ya.. I worked at the Dist. all summer, wish they had good liquor lol. I was taking home a case every few days of any beer you'd like except ab and heinkien (this dist doesn't dist ab products or hein). Would of made life easier taking a bottle of Jack or Grey Goose home every few nights rather then a case of beer haha.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Common Someones gotta want some of these, I'm dishing them out on ebay 4 for 20 + shipping. If you just want 1 special one 10+ shipping, its for my new car fund Common! hah

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

morning bump

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

morning bump? lol its 3pm!

cool stuff. someone can decorate a dorm room

REF's
    Quote Originally Posted by cotjones View Post
    to answer someones question earlier.... after 194dBs your car no longer puts out sound, it puts out earthquakes

Current Setup:
    Nakamichi CD-300, Coustic XM-3, Clarion EQS746, Coustic 510-DR, RE RE 6.5" Comps, Powerbass XA-900D, TCON Custom Subwoofer, Ported 1.5 to 30Hz

Future Setup:
    In the works again

WTB: Best Joke - Thread

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well some of us were up till 7 am reading ca because they couldn't sleep :P It's Morning for me hah

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

p.s. you play at leymone? I played at utica last year but transfered.. You know Corey Bulio?

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahahaha yea i do know the name. wasnt friends with him though

i used to play at RIT 2 years ago. me and my bro are at le moyne
    Last edited by its_bacon12; 01-18-2008 at 10:39 AM.

REF's
    Quote Originally Posted by cotjones View Post
    to answer someones question earlier.... after 194dBs your car no longer puts out sound, it puts out earthquakes

Current Setup:
    Nakamichi CD-300, Coustic XM-3, Clarion EQS746, Coustic 510-DR, RE RE 6.5" Comps, Powerbass XA-900D, TCON Custom Subwoofer, Ported 1.5 to 30Hz

Future Setup:
    In the works again

WTB: Best Joke - Thread

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast