Closed Thread

Reload Thread: FS: 18" Enkei Aegis 3pc wheels..$1300+s/

purerx7tt is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

FS: 18" Enkei Aegis 3pc wheels..$1300+s/

Well I finally put on my Advan sienna generation II's yesterday so these enkei wheels are now up for sale. These have been discontinued for close to two years now and are VERY VERY hard to find, originally they MSRP for $749 a wheel, I picked them up about 1.5-2 years ago for close to $1700. Then I paid another $900 to wrap them in Nitto nt555 zr rated tires, so I paid over $2600 for the wheels and tires. Im also going to include Gorilla wheel locks with an extra key incase you loose one which would cost close to $80 new. They are 18x8.5 at all four corners, +39 offset and wrapped in 245/40/18. I had NO rubbing or any problems with them installed on the car, they fit really well. I have close to 15,000 miles on the tires so their is only about 20% thread left but i still had traction in dry and wet conditions without any problems. One tire does have a screw in it pictured below but it sealed it perfectly and it DOES NOT leak air. None of the wheels are bent or seriously damaged. They have some nicks here and their as evident in the pictures, one wheel has a large nice where just the paint came off so it would be really easy to hit it with touch up paint. That same wheel also has a minor curb rash which you can see in the pictures as well. So to break it down heres what you get...
    4 enkei aegis wheels
    4 nitto 245/40/18 still on the wheels
    20 gorilla lug nuts with TWO keys
    Valve Stem Caps are included as well.

pics of them formally on my car

Originally I wanted $1500, I called my local wheel shop and they quoted me $175 to fix the one wheel so I WILL take that off the price, so I would like $1300 + s/h. I need to move these FAST as I need to pay for my upcoming paintjob in two weeks. I have close to 60 references at rx7club.com, some here, some over at supraforums.com, elitecaraudio.com, diymobileaudio.com, and 157+ feedback on ebay (pureps2). You can PM me here or email me at [email][email protected]

DDSC is offline Wang-aholic

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: FS: 18" Enkei Aegis 3pc wheels..$1300+s/

Nice car, wish I had 1300, free bumb

Refrences: Tonyguy (Bought from), duece212 (Bought From) blackbonnie (Sold To) Woofer Cooker (Trade) Zeuslicious (Trade)

Headunit: Kenwood Excelon X995
    Speakers: Alpine SPR-60Cs
    Sub : DD 9515h series
    Sub Amp : Alpine MPR2000
    Wire: 0/1 Kicker Hyperflex

purerx7tt is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: FS: 18" Enkei Aegis 3pc wheels..$1300+s/