Closed Thread

Reload Thread: FS: Ascendant Audio 12" and Rythmik Audio 250w plate amp

johnson is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

FS: Ascendant Audio 12" and Rythmik Audio 250w plate amp

I need to take pics of the amp but it's in new condition. Used this as a HT sub tuned to 20 or 25hz, whatever Adire had for the Shiva in 85L enclosure. $200 plus shipping for both.

Will also trade for a rack mount or home amp that does 800-1000w @ 4ohm.

Buyer: Thetalkingshoe, joshs98runner, theCybe, sephiroth619, chornet44, AK SloPok, Looney_Tune, 5.0, iLLest1aLive, scooter2479, SoundBarrier, tapout, jdc753, flatlander4510, etc.

adio is offline THE STEREOTYPE FIGHTER!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: FS: Ascendant Audio 12" and Rythmik Audio 250w plate amp

how did that atlas perform for u?

refs= springy101 <-- ultimate buyer, jmanpc(sold stereo), pwnt by pat <---the ultimate installer, PV audio and ionsql(box designs), toxic tuan (crystal comps), hazardous0388 (8" TB's), backthepack(jbl1200.1), bamavoo (sold profile ap1000M), rashadd (box plans in time of need), bassaddictj (jl xr mids), louisiana_crx(traded amps for DD comps), revrider1 (traded tc sub for RE sub and amp), jcldallas24 (bought jbl 1200.1), boomsday (2.3 cu ft tuned to 32hz), UMWDawg92 (sold kenwood stereo)
    fuq with adio, get your money/product that completely works........GUARANTEED!!!!!!!

johnson is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: FS: Ascendant Audio 12" and Rythmik Audio 250w plate amp

Quote Originally Posted by adio View Post
    how did that atlas perform for u?
    I think it's great. Got it as a replacement for the Shiva two years ago. Shiva was $125 but wasnt in stock and the Atlas was $150. I was used to $40-$50 subs so I was hesitant to spend that much but it came out great in the end. If it doesnt sell then ill just build a enclosure and let my brother have it.

Reason im selling is I got a RL-p 15 recently. Gonna be in a 260l enclosure tuned to 15.5hz.

Some older pics of the Atlas

Buyer: Thetalkingshoe, joshs98runner, theCybe, sephiroth619, chornet44, AK SloPok, Looney_Tune, 5.0, iLLest1aLive, scooter2479, SoundBarrier, tapout, jdc753, flatlander4510, etc.

Closed Thread