Reload Thread: FS: Surfboard, Skimboard, Wetsuit

SeanDub is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

FS: Surfboard, Skimboard, Wetsuit

I can email someone pics and have them host them on a website if anybody wants pics.

Shortboard Surfboard:
    I used to surf a little when I was younger, I live in SC, bought the board on vacation in NC one summer. Only used it a couple of times, it was used when i bought it, in decent condition. I was 5'6" when I bought it, the board is 6'2", and now I'm 6'3", so I just outgrew it. It has dings and marks and scratches consistent with being a beginner surfboard. Comes with the leash. Paid over $200

I'd say $75 obo + shipping, which will prolly be a *****, I am willing to drive to meet someone to sell it.

Wetsuit:
    Also used, but only one time for about 30 minutes, haha. It's a men's size medium, black with navy and white designs. Practically brand new. Think it was around $60

$30 obo + shipping

Skimboard:
    I don't really want to sell this thing because its a lot of fun and I like it, but I have also kinda outgrown it. Its in practically brand new condition, been used for a couple of summers, none of that wood ****, its real nice and works great. Paid over $100 new

$75 obo + shipping.

All offers welcome, but keep lowballing to PMs please. As I said I am willing to drive a ways to meet someone. Let me know

Deck: Pioneer Premier 880 w/ iPod
    In-dash: AudioControl Epic-150
    Sub: Digital Designs 9515e/f Dual 1.0
    Amp: Atomic 5000.1 @ 0.5 ohm
    Box: 3.85 @ 36 hz with 66 sq in of port

Refs: fwb_1234, Hopes Audio, Louisiana_CRX, astrolade, nhustlar, teamquakecelica, walkychalky, negative3five, TypeRBass, jblanford (x2), massiveaudiocw, KnOkIn It 420, hoss, xtremebassjunky, trow100, MillzThaYungin, IonSQL, matrxx dude, yunvme666, vitveet, PWNED, Team H&K, jk32sho

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: FS: Surfboard, Skimboard, Wetsuit

brand names and pictures would be nice. is the surf board epoxy or fiber glass?

BTW Im 6'1" and i used to ride a 5'10" you can never outgrow surfing.

Refs:flakko, PV audio/lemans, imaspaceguy90, Mr. Loki, tplaya07, hellomota, diver_dylan, NeedDirections, BIGBLK74

Quote Originally Posted by 4jb View Post
    I want to be able to crank up the music without that annoying popping sound. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Closed Thread