Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Reload Thread: One size 50 blank Lions jersey...or have it customized for $65 more...

  1. #1
    Pistonsfan70's Avatar
    Pistonsfan70 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Detroit Area, MI
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    One size 50 blank Lions jersey...or have it customized for $65 more...




    There is a place called Sports Haven that actually does all the Lions jerseys for them... I bought 2 white blanks in a size 50 and got one done in Shaun Rogers (pic) and was going to get one for my friend but he ended up not wanting it. I will sell the blank for $45 or get it customized to any Lions player for $110 total. It takes 2-3 days for them to customize a jersey which isn't bad at all.

    I know it's a reach since my beloved Lions blow donkey nut but it doesn't hurt to try. Any questions, please ask.



    Clarion VRX935VD head unit
    Diamond HEX S400A * S6.0mx3
    Diamond 10" D9 Subwoofer (for sale)
    NINe.4
    10" SS DA box, tuned to 36hz! (for sale)


    Ca.com Feedback




  2. #2
    Pistonsfan70's Avatar
    Pistonsfan70 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Detroit Area, MI
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One size 50 blank Lions jersey...or have it customized for $65 more...

    PS these are the AUTHENTIC ones



    Clarion VRX935VD head unit
    Diamond HEX S400A * S6.0mx3
    Diamond 10" D9 Subwoofer (for sale)
    NINe.4
    10" SS DA box, tuned to 36hz! (for sale)


    Ca.com Feedback

  3. #3
    kombat96's Avatar
    kombat96 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    michigan
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,894
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One size 50 blank Lions jersey...or have it customized for $65 more...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pistonsfan70 View Post



    There is a place called Sports Haven that actually does all the Lions jerseys for them... I bought 2 white blanks in a size 50 and got one done in Shaun Rogers (pic) and was going to get one for my friend but he ended up not wanting it. I will sell the blank for $45 or get it customized to any Lions player for $110 total. It takes 2-3 days for them to customize a jersey which isn't bad at all.

    I know it's a reach since my beloved Lions blow donkey nut but it doesn't hurt to try. Any questions, please ask.

    Awww come on thier in a rebuilding year......................again
    nice jersey bump it up




  4. #4
    Pistonsfan70's Avatar
    Pistonsfan70 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Detroit Area, MI
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One size 50 blank Lions jersey...or have it customized for $65 more...

    Good ol Matt Millen....Only the Lions would give a contract extension to someone who can take a 9-7 team and make them the worst team in football during the past 5 years.
    Ernie Sims, Dre Bly, Roy Williams....it can be made with your last name if ya want (even though I HATE THAT)


    last bump for this since prob. no one is interested... I will prob just make it into a popular player and put it on the Bay



    Clarion VRX935VD head unit
    Diamond HEX S400A * S6.0mx3
    Diamond 10" D9 Subwoofer (for sale)
    NINe.4
    10" SS DA box, tuned to 36hz! (for sale)


    Ca.com Feedback

  5. #5
    Doitle's Avatar
    Doitle is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Age
    27
    Posts
    421
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    10
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One size 50 blank Lions jersey...or have it customized for $65 more...

    Those are pretty cool but the lions are not my team.




  6. #6
    bonesninja's Avatar
    bonesninja is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lima, Ohio
    Age
    42
    Posts
    14,803
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Re: One size 50 blank Lions jersey...or have it customized for $65 more...

    how big is size 50? is that like a normal say 2XL? can it be done in Barry Sanders? and i'm a lifelong lions fan myself so i feel your pain bro.



    Quote Originally Posted by chase007 View Post
    if u need a box...I'l taked 3 years of shop class so i know what im doing.

    after i explained to him there's more to a proper box than boards and glue and he should practice before trying to sell boxes to others

    Quote Originally Posted by chase007 View Post
    yes personaly if it was some one elce that just starting making boxes but i'v taken shop for 3 years now...Making a lil box is nothing i don't need to pratice on a box to get it right i learned alot of stuff from 1 box and i can fix that in my next box
    after i told him that customers would care about the looks of the box

    Quote Originally Posted by chase007 View Post
    if u want some thing that looks pretty why don't u find a black guy with a big d*ck.

  7. #7
    Pistonsfan70's Avatar
    Pistonsfan70 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Detroit Area, MI
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One size 50 blank Lions jersey...or have it customized for $65 more...

    Quote Originally Posted by Doitle View Post
    Those are pretty cool but the lions are not my team.

    Unless you're from Detroit... I REALLY doubt they are anyone's team lol
    They are the biggest joke in the NFL, yet somehow I HAVE to watch them every Sunday and Thanksgiving



    Clarion VRX935VD head unit
    Diamond HEX S400A * S6.0mx3
    Diamond 10" D9 Subwoofer (for sale)
    NINe.4
    10" SS DA box, tuned to 36hz! (for sale)


    Ca.com Feedback

  8. #8
    Pistonsfan70's Avatar
    Pistonsfan70 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Detroit Area, MI
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One size 50 blank Lions jersey...or have it customized for $65 more...

    Quote Originally Posted by bonesninja View Post
    how big is size 50? is that like a normal say 2XL? can it be done in Barry Sanders? and i'm a lifelong lions fan myself so i feel your pain bro.
    Bones, it is about an XL and it can be made into that....but Barry never wore this style...Look up pics, it is a little more basic jersey than they have now.

    http://tiger.towson.edu/users/tbaldw4/barry2.jpg



    Clarion VRX935VD head unit
    Diamond HEX S400A * S6.0mx3
    Diamond 10" D9 Subwoofer (for sale)
    NINe.4
    10" SS DA box, tuned to 36hz! (for sale)


    Ca.com Feedback

  9. #9
    bonesninja's Avatar
    bonesninja is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lima, Ohio
    Age
    42
    Posts
    14,803
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Re: One size 50 blank Lions jersey...or have it customized for $65 more...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pistonsfan70 View Post
    Bones, it is about an XL and it can be made into that....but Barry never wore this style...Look up pics, it is a little more basic jersey than they have now.

    http://tiger.towson.edu/users/tbaldw4/barry2.jpg
    yeah i know that he never had that style but i've seen sanders in many different types of jerseys. i got a sanders in the throwbacks that they wore last season in the one game. XL is probably a bit small for me tho



    Quote Originally Posted by chase007 View Post
    if u need a box...I'l taked 3 years of shop class so i know what im doing.

    after i explained to him there's more to a proper box than boards and glue and he should practice before trying to sell boxes to others

    Quote Originally Posted by chase007 View Post
    yes personaly if it was some one elce that just starting making boxes but i'v taken shop for 3 years now...Making a lil box is nothing i don't need to pratice on a box to get it right i learned alot of stuff from 1 box and i can fix that in my next box
    after i told him that customers would care about the looks of the box

    Quote Originally Posted by chase007 View Post
    if u want some thing that looks pretty why don't u find a black guy with a big d*ck.

  10. #10
    nVRuckus's Avatar
    nVRuckus is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Miami
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One size 50 blank Lions jersey...or have it customized for $65 more...

    you got any 64 jerseys for bucs or fins?




  11. #11
    Pistonsfan70's Avatar
    Pistonsfan70 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Detroit Area, MI
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One size 50 blank Lions jersey...or have it customized for $65 more...

    Ok, just wanted to inform ya just in case ya didn't know.


    I bought this and I was going to make it into a Kennoy Kennnedy for my friend who has the same last name.....but he HATES the Lions so it would be a wash lol.

    2-14 is what I'm hopin for. After losing @ home vs GB, it doesn't look good for the honolulu blue this year



    Clarion VRX935VD head unit
    Diamond HEX S400A * S6.0mx3
    Diamond 10" D9 Subwoofer (for sale)
    NINe.4
    10" SS DA box, tuned to 36hz! (for sale)


    Ca.com Feedback

  12. #12
    bonesninja's Avatar
    bonesninja is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lima, Ohio
    Age
    42
    Posts
    14,803
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Re: One size 50 blank Lions jersey...or have it customized for $65 more...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pistonsfan70 View Post
    Ok, just wanted to inform ya just in case ya didn't know.


    I bought this and I was going to make it into a Kennoy Kennnedy for my friend who has the same last name.....but he HATES the Lions so it would be a wash lol.

    2-14 is what I'm hopin for. After losing @ home vs GB, it doesn't look good for the honolulu blue this year
    after starting 0-5 we should just throw the last 11 games and get the numba 1 stunna out of college in the draft.



    Quote Originally Posted by chase007 View Post
    if u need a box...I'l taked 3 years of shop class so i know what im doing.

    after i explained to him there's more to a proper box than boards and glue and he should practice before trying to sell boxes to others

    Quote Originally Posted by chase007 View Post
    yes personaly if it was some one elce that just starting making boxes but i'v taken shop for 3 years now...Making a lil box is nothing i don't need to pratice on a box to get it right i learned alot of stuff from 1 box and i can fix that in my next box
    after i told him that customers would care about the looks of the box

    Quote Originally Posted by chase007 View Post
    if u want some thing that looks pretty why don't u find a black guy with a big d*ck.

  13. #13
    nVRuckus's Avatar
    nVRuckus is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Miami
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One size 50 blank Lions jersey...or have it customized for $65 more...

    wasnt saying anything about the thread, I just know you can get some on request.




  14. #14
    Pistonsfan70's Avatar
    Pistonsfan70 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Detroit Area, MI
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One size 50 blank Lions jersey...or have it customized for $65 more...

    Still haven't worn my Shaun Rogers...NWOT...$60 shipped for a $180 jersey...It just sits in the closet and need to get rid of it.



    Clarion VRX935VD head unit
    Diamond HEX S400A * S6.0mx3
    Diamond 10" D9 Subwoofer (for sale)
    NINe.4
    10" SS DA box, tuned to 36hz! (for sale)


    Ca.com Feedback

  15. #15
    1 Hugh Jass's Avatar
    1 Hugh Jass is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Amarillo, Texas
    Posts
    326
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One size 50 blank Lions jersey...or have it customized for $65 more...

    Instead of a name, could you have "we ****" put on the back?



    References:
    Sold to: azraider 2x, lost1700
    Bought from: aaron7114, cazorp, blaze383, Astrolade

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum