* 3.2-megapixel Super HAD CCD.
* Real-image optical viewfinder.
* 1.5-inch color LCD monitor.
* Glass, 3x 8-24mm lens (equivalent to a 39-117mm lens on a 35mm camera).
* 2x digital zoom.
* Automatic exposure control.
* Maximum aperture of f/2.8-f/5.6.
* Shutter speeds from 1/2,000 to two seconds.
* Built-in flash with five modes.
* Memory Stick card storage, 16MB card included.
* Power supplied by lithium-ion battery pack or AC adapter (battery, charger, and AC adapter included).
* Pixela Image Mixer software and USB drivers included for both Windows and Mac platforms.
* Movie mode with MPEG Movie (with sound), Clip Motion, and Multi Burst options.
* MPEG EX for movie lengths limited only by available memory card capacity.
* Scene mode with Twilight, Twilight Portrait, and Landscape preset modes.
* 10-second Self-Timer for delayed shutter release.
* Picture Effects menu with Black-and-White, Sepia, Negative Art, and Solarize effects.
* White balance (color) adjustment with five modes.
* Sharpness adjustment.
* E-mail (320 x 240-pixel) record mode.
* Voice caption recording.
* Spot metering option.
* Sensitivity setting with three ISO equivalents and an Auto setting.
* Five fixed focus settings.
* Adjustable autofocus area.
* DPOF (Digital Print Order Format) compatibility.
* USB cable for connection to a computer (driver software included).
* NTSC video cable for connection to a television set.
incuded is the Camera, Battery, and USB cable. I DO NOT have the charger. (you can pick one up on ebay for under $20)