Closed Thread

Reload Thread: www.weldingsupply.com review

zachzchw is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

www.weldingsupply.com review

I ordered 17 ft. of 0 gauge, and 15 ft. of 4 gauge from them for a couple installs. Total on wire and shipping was $37.33, and package got here in 3 days. Wire looks very nice, like any other wire. There was also a pair of gloves in the box, which might come in handy. Id highly recommend them.

thecomputerguy is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: www.weldingsupply.com review

I have 3 words for this company: BAIT AND SWITCH. I ordered a couple of items online from weldwarehouse.com. The website made a bid deal of underlining the sale price at 23% off the normal price. I get an email back 4 days later stating they cannot sell me this item at the price listed on my receipt because it was "below cost". I called them to address the issue and they wouldn't budge. So, they baited me with the price, then tried to raise the price - all the while making me wait 12 days before I had to eventually call them. NOT A GOOD COMPANY! POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RUDE ON THE PHONE! NOT A HAPPY CAMPER HERE. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN!

SoCalNoob is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i order ring terms and butt connectors n such off them all the time no problems yet!

hispls is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thecomputerguy View Post
    I have 3 words for this company: BAIT AND SWITCH. I ordered a couple of items online from weldwarehouse.com. The website made a bid deal of underlining the sale price at 23% off the normal price. I get an email back 4 days later stating they cannot sell me this item at the price listed on my receipt because it was "below cost". I called them to address the issue and they wouldn't budge. So, they baited me with the price, then tried to raise the price - all the while making me wait 12 days before I had to eventually call them. NOT A GOOD COMPANY! POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RUDE ON THE PHONE! NOT A HAPPY CAMPER HERE. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN!
    Ummm I don't think that's the same website.

I also am still running weldingsupply.com 1/0 cable. Price was good, service was good.

The_Grimy_One is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

How did you get it that cheap? Was it on sale or something? Or am I not looking at the right wire...

https://weldingsupply.securesites.co...R:terms::PA#A2

Deck: Pioneer 80PRS
    Front Stage: Incriminator Audio I65C / Front Amp: Alpine MRV F540
    Sub: 12" TC Sounds 2000 / Sub Amp: MMATS 2000.1
    Bought From: ge_off_me, Boomsday, Chemmins, impactas, Sleazebagger, NoPh33rRaCiNg, fasfocus00, 50cents, flastrongman, pborcich, ace_800, GAMEOVERCCA
    Sold To: Jamesmington, Juicee, Bunkrd you, Donnie Darko, ge_off_me, destined2race, todd131, Imjtnotu, mclerico83, aimology, Audiobahn, kpetree
    Traded With: ge_off_me, Imjtnotu

Ron389 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thecomputerguy View Post
    hispls is correct. You are reviweing the wrong website. I ordered from WeldingSupply.com and they had great service. I weld and bought a new weldcraft tig torch from them. After I got it, I realized it was the wrong one, so I called them to return it. Customer Service was good and their prices are lower than any others for the heavy gauge wire and welding supplies I got from them.

( . )( . ) is offline Scratchin n Pickin

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It was a dumba*s noob's first and only post in the 2nd post of this thread. He posted to a 6 year-old thread about a completely different company.

weldingsupply.com rules, especially for longer runs considering their volume discounting of every awg size.

8. Thanks The_Grimy_One thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

I should be buying from them soon. Still dont get how OP got that much wire for so cheap tho...

Bought From: ge_off_me, Boomsday, Chemmins, impactas, Sleazebagger, NoPh33rRaCiNg, fasfocus00, 50cents, flastrongman, pborcich, ace_800, GAMEOVERCCA
    Sold To: Jamesmington, Juicee, Bunkrd you, Donnie Darko, ge_off_me, destined2race, todd131, Imjtnotu, mclerico83, aimology, Audiobahn, kpetree

( . )( . ) is offline Scratchin n Pickin

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Grimy_One View Post
    I should be buying from them soon. Still dont get how OP got that much wire for so cheap tho...
    It was 7 years ago. But still, that is wayyy too cheap for what he got (17' of 0awg + 15' of 4awg shipped for $37.33). Their clearance page does have slammin deals on occasion.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spanyerd View Post
    It was 7 years ago. But still, that is wayyy too cheap for what he got (17' of 0awg + 15' of 4awg shipped for $37.33). Their clearance page does have slammin deals on occasion.
    I didnt even notice that, haha. But yes, thats dirt cheap. I think I am gonna pick up some #1

Closed Thread