Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Kinetic 60 amp chargers a Must in 05 or higher Impalas !! Chevy MOdels in Gerneral

Apollo220 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Icon6 Kinetic 60 amp chargers a Must in 05 or higher Impalas !! Chevy MOdels in Gerneral

Review of: Kinetic 60 amp charger.
    I had this charger sitting around the house for about a year now , well i should have installed it sooner !! I have a Old School SoundStream PCA2000d that i bought off here and refurbished it. well i could play my music for a while with it fading in and out , and my music wasn't even turned up loud! I have a MechMan 270 amp alternator in the car which runs great but there is a problem that they don't tell you when you buy their alternators ... In Chevy Models 2005 or above they have a computer controlled alternator that brings down the voltage to about 13.2 volts , and i was getting battery saver active all the time . even when i wasn't playing music . Well since i put the 60 amp charger in i haven't had it light up once and my music bumps Strong!!!! needless to say it keeps the battery charged , and most importantly it does even maintenance desulfates any audio battery you may have in your car!! But i think Mechman should have this information on their web page !! I Like the alternator but the Charger in unison with that fools the computer and keeps everything going strong!! Anyway i give the Kinetic Charger 10/10

08 Impala REbuild in my New car in process
    Kenwood Exceleon x994 ,Dynamat Xtreme in da trunk
    Mechman 270 amp alternator

talentx is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Kinetic 60 amp chargers a Must in 05 or higher Impalas !! Chevy MOdels in Gerner

Please tell me what charger you are referring to and where I can find it. I am having the same problems with my impala right now. Im about to take it to the dealership, but it seems as though you have found the solution.

pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)

Re: Kinetic 60 amp chargers a Must in 05 or higher Impalas !! Chevy MOdels in Gerner

Quote Originally Posted by talentx View Post
    Please tell me what charger you are referring to and where I can find it. I am having the same problems with my impala right now. Im about to take it to the dealership, but it seems as though you have found the solution.
    Go their website for info. They are the same as stinger's chargers, just have a different label.

Closed Thread