I searched and found a few threads about them but they didn't really give any real opinions on them...so i'll give mine here in case anyone was wondering..lol..

First and foremost i have to say that i wasn't looking for something to boost my bass on every song or something to up my db's on the TL or anything so this fit perfect with what i was looking for....Just something that adds bass to some older songs that i like, some Hawaiian songs and some Reggae songs....

It was really easy to install...i think it was 4 wires...the only problem that i'm having is where to mount it...lol...this is entirely my fault and nothing to do with the epic itself...i think it's a 1/2din....

After installing it i tried it on a few songs....

1. Police-Roxanne....before i had the epic installed this had absolutely no bass whatsoever.....now it slams pretty good...after playing with the settings a little i got it to sound pretty **** clean too....

2. Young Jeezy- I forgot the name of the song but its the first track on his first major album...This the epic did very little...in fact it hit bass notes at weird times and made the song sound kinda off...It sounded much better with it off...but i wasn't looking for it to make a difference on this song anyway because it sounded really before the epic....

So overall if you're looking for some sort of miracle bass booster this isn't it....It will serve as a good line driver though if you're pre-outs aren't that good....

It does do what it's supposed to though..if you have a system and listen to genres that don't have that much bass but you would like for them to, this is what you want.....and the voltage meter and spl mic are an added bonus....

hope this helps out...