0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Termlab $365 shipped.

1. Product:

AC Termlab. NON-usb version.

2. Specs:

errrr non usb.

Includes everything to fully function. You will have to buy the software from termlab.com. right now it is $70

3. Description/Condition:

Box had memphis sticker on it that i removed and meter use to have velcro on it that was removed and took some of the sticker with it.

As shown in pic the input for the mic cord is a little crooked but functions 100%.

This termlabs original owner was Steve Stern.

4. Price: :

$365 shipped. Do not ask for a bottom dollar price because i won't give one. If you want to offer do so. NO TRADeS NO TRADES NO TRADES..

5. Pictures:

This first picture is one of current date. Others are from my old thread

refs: zeuslicious(Christian)x8---nomad40---shallowfu---adio---pioneerpimp---fiercetimbo17---hayden---BLD 25--flakko---R-sosa----denim---woc47----lilmaniac2(Chad Kevin motha ****in Hicks)----newtitan---IgnoreMe(George)---JBGabriel---BuddyChrist----KingRanch---assman---MitchZ---JoeSmith502---The Low x2---Fiery---dragnix---tapout -383---splguru---sq wat 4---PimpDaddyq---Mr_Imperial---AbsoluteAudio---KHARPS---Sotelomichael---dt053---cmobley---SomeDonnieDude---ax600---SQcrewcab--Zachfeen--Power-Fanatic07--t4r505--

"You almost had me? You never had your subs. Ask any bass racer. Any true bass racer. Its not about how much a piece of equipment costs. Its how you install it."

hazardous0388 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: Termlab $365 shipped.

Still for sale

refs: zeuslicious(Christian)x8---nomad40---shallowfu---adio---pioneerpimp---fiercetimbo17---hayden---BLD 25--flakko---R-sosa----denim---woc47----lilmaniac2(Chad Kevin motha ****in Hicks)----newtitan---IgnoreMe(George)---JBGabriel---BuddyChrist----KingRanch---assman---MitchZ---JoeSmith502---The Low x2---Fiery---dragnix---tapout -383---splguru---sq wat 4---PimpDaddyq---Mr_Imperial---AbsoluteAudio---KHARPS---Sotelomichael---dt053---cmobley---SomeDonnieDude---ax600---SQcrewcab--Zachfeen--Power-Fanatic07--t4r505--

"You almost had me? You never had your subs. Ask any bass racer. Any true bass racer. Its not about how much a piece of equipment costs. Its how you install it."

hazardous0388 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: Termlab $365 shipped.

Bumppppity

Closed Thread

User Tag List