Closed Thread

Reload Thread: IBP Bass CD's are BACK!

ibpbassllc is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

IBP Bass CD's are BACK!

Just wanted to let you guys and girls know, we have brought back all the remaining, surviving inventory of the ORIGINAL IBP Bass CD's out of storage! There are allot of closed threads about "what happened to IBP" on here so I cannot comment on them.

Basically, back in 2005, hurricanes ripped through south Florida and destroyed the original IBP Bass warehouse and most all the contents. Everything was dissolved and the remaining inventory was sold and basically stored. There was a website for a very short while but no one monitored it so that is why you all were having a hard time purchasing.

Now, we have started organizing this remaining inventory and took the website down for revamping. When it is back online by the end of April, it will have ALL the original CD's and artwork. As a bonus, it will also feature a few second sample of EVERY SONG! This will be the most comprehensive and organized selection that has ever existed-due to fan demand.

Most of the CD's will be immediately available, and the remaining ones will trickle in over the next few months. We are posting updates on our FB page (find us at ibpbasscd) And you already know the website ibpbass dot com.

If there is enough demand here, and you all want us to, we would absolutely enjoy becoming a sponsor. We are also reaching back out to other car audio retailers to start putting these back into local stores! What do you guys think?

2. Likes Fi-brations liked this post

pr-festiva is offline gots to get 150 with pr's

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Re: IBP Bass CD's are BACK!

is there going to be any new stuff coming out? or just selling off the old stuff?

Looking for copper, aluminium or brass let me know i can get it

member of Team 808
    need TL metering in rochester, buffalo area pm me
    sold to,,TnT_sounds,soloxGT,WOT,Groundpound4200
    bought from,,peas247,astrolade,

ciaonzo is offline TheContinental

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Very cool, I need to replace some of these worn out discs!

Quote Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
    Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pr-festiva View Post
    is there going to be any new stuff coming out? or just selling off the old stuff?
    We're gonna just put the good old stuff back out there for now. There has been a resurging demand over the last year or two for the old school Miami Bass songs from the 80s and 90s. But, we'll see how it goes. The international demand overseas is what has been the most surprising!

Website is up (they are still working on some issues-mainly marking what is available for sale right now and what is not). The response on facebook and the website over the last few days has been great. Let the party RE-begin!

ALL4SPL is offline Graphics Guy

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Curious if your site is up and working, I believe I have everything IBP ever published but would be nice to double check to add to my already large bass cd collection.

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
    JBL C608GTI MKII
    RF T400-2
    Sundown Zv3 12's
    Skar Audio 4500.1
    Second Skin/Alpha Damp
    148.6 @ 49Hz Sealed Legal Dash Score

My iTrader feedback on DIYMA - http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/itrader.php?u=29156

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

YES! Site is fully revamped, up, and running! We have filled over 100 backorders on just Bass from the Krypt this week alone. We also put together some great deals on some of the lesser-known titles in the collection. We want there to be something for EVERYONE'S budget.

Check out the MP3 samples when you click on each CD. Lots of positive feedback on that feature. You will be flooded with memories of the 90's. There is some really cool old school stuff on there. What do you all think?

IBP Bass

keep_hope_alive is offline Acoustics Engineer keep_hope_alive is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)

sweet.

i want to get with my producer/recording engineer friend to make some drum-n-bass bass CD's. something for competitors.

have you been helped by me? i'd love to know. shoot me a PM.

My 2014 Accord build log: http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/showthread.php?6722-KHA-2014-Accord-Sport-SQ-Factory-Integration
    *My 2001 Accord build log: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/536049-2001-accord-ex-sedan-its-long.html
    *2005 Scion tC Build Log: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/516096-2005-scion-tc-sq-hertz-audison-pioneer-build-log.html
    *1998 Astro Van Build Log: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/567468-kha-does-spl-build-1996-astro-van.html

Closed Thread