Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Need an enclosure built? Contact me with what you want and I will shoot you a quote

braggpawn is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Need an enclosure built? Contact me with what you want and I will shoot you a quote

Im building boxes over the holiday weekend(including monday and tuesday). I need to raise some money over the weekend. Ive been building for over 10 years. I can have your box done same day if you order early enough. I can bend MDF to give you the nice flares. Im pretty inexpensive compaired to how much shops charge and you will get a solid box that will take anything you throw at it. Names Matt. Feel free to contact me at 321-848-4375 You have to pick the boxes up from me (cocoa beach area).

REFS: arthurk,bumpin buick,ciaonzo,Eagle,groundpound4200,twistedchild42 0,ProjectPechkin,
    sikcavy,perfecxionX,vickman08,orangelss,tc3k101,dr agnix,woofercooker,NikonD3,hispls,loudmofo,

slim2fattycake is offline rolling right along

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Re: Need an enclosure built? Contact me with what you want and I will shoot you a quo

and i should get my box made by you because?

SPL-Lab REP

Want an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has more features and support? PM me.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Need an enclosure built? Contact me with what you want and I will shoot you a quo

Quote Originally Posted by slim2fattycake View Post
    and i should get my box made by you because?
    Because you dont have one.....I will throw up some pics of boxes I have built in the past. I am sure I will be less expensive then most. I have never had anyone conplain about an encloure I have built. I can build any box from 1 8" to a walled off van. I built boxes at shop for a couple years. I would put out about 15-20 boxes a month.

REFS: arthurk,bumpin buick,ciaonzo,Eagle,groundpound4200,twistedchild42 0,ProjectPechkin,
    sikcavy,perfecxionX,vickman08,orangelss,tc3k101,dr agnix,woofercooker,NikonD3,hispls,loudmofo,

pimpnyou204 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Worked with or familiar with a altima coupe?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pimpnyou204 View Post
    Worked with or familiar with a altima coupe?
    I'm pretty sure I have. I would just need to take a look at your car and measure the trunk space.

coolio3800 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

an you ship?

09civic is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

im in the melbourne area. not too far from you. i might hit you up some time

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coolio3800 View Post
    an you ship?
    Depends on what you'd like built. I'd like to stay local but I will ship if you will buy.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Here are a few pics of some boxes in various stages that I have built. I can build just about anything anyone in the local area wants.

CerwinVega_Fan is offline Coolest Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    36 (100%)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

You no ship boxes? ;(

DonH is offline .....

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    10 (92%)
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

on that large kerfed box, what was your reason for cutting so many dado's? the radius of the kerf depends on the spacing of 11-13 cuts, so imo you worked to hard to achieve that flare lol. oks nice thou! hope you get some business!

Quote Originally Posted by chillin View Post
    How do you bridge a mono?
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopdan View Post
    throw it off one.
    feedback thread:
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/402726-d-man1s-official-feedback-thread-2.html

cf2004 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by braggpawn View Post
    Here are a few pics of some boxes in various stages that I have built. I can build just about anything anyone in the local area wants.
    is this from an s10 blowthrough? Did you do the whole build or just the box? got some questions for ya

1999 S10 Standard Cab-Need More Room

Refs:
    Bought From: ls2poweredgoat, Brian_smith06, bonesninja(x2), farmerehsan, 01 S 10
    Sold To: dave_damage, RidnClean, GlocksRock, b_rad, Louisiana_CRX, acubsfan, snow713 (5-5-11 Sundown 1500d), Jr06Chev (6-3-11)

Quote Originally Posted by dragnix View Post
    because active is fun. And if you say you're going active on this forum, your e-***** gains about an inch

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

cerwinvega_fan:
    I will ship boxes if the buyer is willing to pay for shipping.
    DonH:
    I have always done the kerf ports the same way since I figured it out. It seems if I have twenty or so I can get a longer kerf where as I will use less if it a tight bend.
    cf2004:
    I built the entire setup. It was my first but not to hard. PM with any questions. I would be happy to answer anything.

Closed Thread