26 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1984 Post(s)

FS: Dave the Box Guy box, 7'^3 @ 42hz SUV box 80$ OBO

I can't fit all my new batteries and amps around this box so it's gotta go. Northeast guys know what sort of work Dave does and he doesn't give these away.

Box is 27.5 X 35 X 18.25 port is 7X16 tuned to @ 42hz (will go up a tiny bit after displacement of subs). Box is appx 6.5-7 cube net after bracing and port and such. Fits perfect in 97-99 Jeep Grand Cherokee (with room for battry on the side) and probably others.

15" cutouts fit standard 12 spoke, 4 spoke, or TC2K style baskets (probalby others but haven't tested). I also have a piece of 3/4 ply that can be screwed to the top of this to fit a pair of 12's (not too pretty but functional...or of course you could do your own to fit any size)

Well braced, double baffle and has bolts through for connecting speaker wires.

Sounds great and I was doing consistant high 149's with 3KW and high 148's with 2K all last year.

Box has some swelling and rough spots from water (leaky gasket in my liftgate somewhere) but is sound and if you wanted to keep it long term, I'd suggest bondo the rough spots, sand, paint with resin, and spraypaint or such. I could do that or help if you pay materials.

I will absolutely NOT ship this period, but will meet someone within reasonable distance ie. 100 miles or so (or farther if it's on my way to somewhere I'm going anyway, farther still if you kick in for gas).

80$ cash/paypal or trades (Pretty much anything that I could use or sell that wouldn't take up as much space to store!)

Most of the New England area guys can vouch for this box performing, selling for not much more than what it would cost you in wood to DIY.

hispls is online now CarAudio.com Veteran

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1984 Post(s)