+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 23 of 23

Reload Thread: michign meets

  1. #16
    trever's Avatar
    trever is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    263
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: michign meets

    I will have to meet up and check your system out...what do you think?







  2. #17
    Heeltoeclutch's Avatar
    Heeltoeclutch is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Diego/Flint, MI
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,256
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: michign meets

    Aw feck I believe you're A section. I'm B section. However I'm still in MI (hour-ish away) while A section is in school.



    Feedback-ness
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/503302-heeltoeclutch-feedback.html

  3. #18
    T.I.K.'s Avatar
    T.I.K. is offline F*ck it, we'll do it live



    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Age
    21
    Posts
    4,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

    Re: michign meets

    Quote Originally Posted by trever View Post
    I will have to meet up and check your system out...what do you think?
    I'll hopefully have my HDC3 18 in by then, I'd love to meet up listen to some bass, get something to eat, ya kno.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heeltoeclutch View Post
    Aw feck I believe you're A section. I'm B section. However I'm still in MI (hour-ish away) while A section is in school.
    I want to see if I can transfer because I'd like to spend the summer in my home town with all my friends.



    Get taken down to funky town on MobileAudioForum.com.

  4. #19
    Heeltoeclutch's Avatar
    Heeltoeclutch is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Diego/Flint, MI
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,256
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: michign meets

    DUDE IF YOU CAN you DEFINITELY want to... A is ****, B is for Better, as we say

    Seriously in the dorms during B section, the lobby is always full of people playing video games, watching TV having fun... during A it is always empty. B section, doors are always open, people are having fun in their units (hallways)... A section, all doors are closed, people walk by, look down and don't say hi back to you if you say hi... it's astounding at the difference. Still a great school either way IMO. Just cooler people in B.



    Feedback-ness
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/503302-heeltoeclutch-feedback.html

  5. #20
    Mookie's Avatar
    Mookie is offline Kush Blunts Green Lean



    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,170
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: michign meets

    Michigan peeps.




  6. #21
    T.I.K.'s Avatar
    T.I.K. is offline F*ck it, we'll do it live



    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Age
    21
    Posts
    4,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

    Re: michign meets

    Quote Originally Posted by Heeltoeclutch View Post
    DUDE IF YOU CAN you DEFINITELY want to... A is ****, B is for Better, as we say

    Seriously in the dorms during B section, the lobby is always full of people playing video games, watching TV having fun... during A it is always empty. B section, doors are always open, people are having fun in their units (hallways)... A section, all doors are closed, people walk by, look down and don't say hi back to you if you say hi... it's astounding at the difference. Still a great school either way IMO. Just cooler people in B.
    haha, well I'll for sure ask about it, have yo uheard of anyone else getting a transfer? Becuase I really really really want to.



    Get taken down to funky town on MobileAudioForum.com.

  7. #22
    Heeltoeclutch's Avatar
    Heeltoeclutch is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Diego/Flint, MI
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,256
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: michign meets

    Yes, lots of people transfer - and lots of people end up transferring for their co-ops. The co-op will need a student either for A or B section so they'll transfer and that will be that. It is very common And I wouldn't think it'd be too much of an issue getting one as the entering freshman classes are not too enormous usually. Unless you're transferring?



    Feedback-ness
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/503302-heeltoeclutch-feedback.html

  8. #23
    Silver's Avatar
    Silver is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Brighton, MI
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,699
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: michign meets

    I'd love to demo my crap! We need to plan somethin..



    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic14041_2.gif
    07 Jeep GC - Viper reps / afe stage 2 / chipped / h&r lowering springs

    Stock stereo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

1e2 Forum