+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Reload Thread: Jam Sound Specialists

  1. #1
    CrispedUp's Avatar
    CrispedUp is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Jungle
    Posts
    4,078
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Jam Sound Specialists

    Ive purchased quite few things from them. They have excellent service, and their installers know what their talking about. They carry flip down and in-dash TVs, Rear View Cameras, and Alarms and Remote Starters. And they also do window tint. Some brands they carry are Kicker, Alpine, and some others that I cant remember. And anything you purchase from them you get free installation. Their located at 7 Mile & Telegraph.







  2. #2
    KINGDELL91's Avatar
    KINGDELL91 is offline KING OF KINGS



    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    2,458
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jam Sound Specialists

    WOW they have been open for a very long time atleast 15 years!!! Right in my old hood on 7 MILE



    CA REFS: themommyvan DECADO2, PATH2SPL, NEVERENUFFBASS, xhilr8n, jdc753, Racerx250, Zxcvtypo, hc3_cuz, wong05tsx, JK_AUDIO, Supergumby5000, Ken448,mojobass, craigzter, GMOORE, MitchZ, dumple, djman37,Thewes,Team MAF, Dragnix, and others

    ROE REFS: Stoker_41, xhilr8n, blackdragonx118

    Feed back Thread as a buyer trader:http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=KINGDELL91
    Feed back Thread Seller:http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...20#post3761820
    BUILD LOG http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=303112

    Quote Originally Posted by bones22 View Post
    this thread should get a lot of attention over the title.

    compared to the jackhammer that thing should be called a tack hammer

  3. #3
    CrispedUp's Avatar
    CrispedUp is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Jungle
    Posts
    4,078
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jam Sound Specialists

    Quote Originally Posted by KINGDELL91 View Post
    WOW they have been open for a very long time atleast 15 years!!! Right in my old hood on 7 MILE
    Yes, they have been there for a very long time.




  4. #4
    KINGDELL91's Avatar
    KINGDELL91 is offline KING OF KINGS



    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    2,458
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jam Sound Specialists

    To bad i do all my own work other wise i would check them out what do their new in dash TVs run for???



    CA REFS: themommyvan DECADO2, PATH2SPL, NEVERENUFFBASS, xhilr8n, jdc753, Racerx250, Zxcvtypo, hc3_cuz, wong05tsx, JK_AUDIO, Supergumby5000, Ken448,mojobass, craigzter, GMOORE, MitchZ, dumple, djman37,Thewes,Team MAF, Dragnix, and others

    ROE REFS: Stoker_41, xhilr8n, blackdragonx118

    Feed back Thread as a buyer trader:http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=KINGDELL91
    Feed back Thread Seller:http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...20#post3761820
    BUILD LOG http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=303112

    Quote Originally Posted by bones22 View Post
    this thread should get a lot of attention over the title.

    compared to the jackhammer that thing should be called a tack hammer

  5. #5
    CrispedUp's Avatar
    CrispedUp is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Jungle
    Posts
    4,078
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jam Sound Specialists

    Quote Originally Posted by KINGDELL91 View Post
    To bad i do all my own work other wise i would check them out what do their new in dash TVs run for???
    im not exactly sure since i havent been there in a while, but i would like maybe $300-$400. but then again if you want something better, it will cost more.




  6. #6
    airmcnair06's Avatar
    airmcnair06 is offline The Supreme of All Things



    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    141
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jam Sound Specialists

    is this the shop thats in that little center, with like 6 car places in it?

    lol

    man they was tryna charge me a arm and a leg to install my stuff

    had to go sumwhere else...seem like they knew what they were doing tho, i be int hat center all the time (for the other car places) and i always roll by there to see what they doin and i never seen nobody goin off or complaining about ****




  7. #7
    dfresh50's Avatar
    dfresh50 is offline Junior Member



    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    S.Lyon,Michigan
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jam Sound Specialists

    Quote Originally Posted by airmcnair06 View Post
    is this the shop thats in that little center, with like 6 car places in it?

    lol

    man they was tryna charge me a arm and a leg to install my stuff

    had to go sumwhere else...seem like they knew what they were doing tho, i be int hat center all the time (for the other car places) and i always roll by there to see what they doin and i never seen nobody goin off or complaining about ****
    It took me so many tries to understand this post....



    do work

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

1e2 Forum