+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: Best Installers in Montgomery County / Gaithersburg,Rockville,Germantown,SilveSpring

suleman36 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Best Installers in Montgomery County / Gaithersburg,Rockville,Germantown,SilveSpring

Im looking to get my whole system installed. I know alot about caraudio but just dont have the time to do it myself as i have my own used car dealership to run.

I am looking for a experienced professional installer or shop in the area to do this right the first time !!!!

I have met alot of installers and most of them arent very good in this area just by talking to them. Very sloppy or rushed work, bad grounds etc.....

Anyways, if anyone in the area knows any good places or people let me know ASAP.

JasperElec is offline Installer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Best Installers in Montgomery County / Gaithersburg,Rockville,Germantown,SilveSpr

Go see Mike at the Tweeter in Rockville. I work with him and he's by far the best i've seen.

|2004 Liquid Grey ZX3|ICELED UFO|ICELED Trons|Green and blue underdash cathodes|Green and blue under seat cathodes|Pioneer AVIC-N2|2 12" Earthquakes w 1200 watt MDF amp|Aem Short ram intake|N1 4-2-1 Header and down pipe|Tsudo Catback|Oznium.com|

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Best Installers in Montgomery County / Gaithersburg,Rockville,Germantown,SilveSpr

Cool. How long has he worked at the tweeter in rockville ?

How much do you guys charge for :

2 channel amp install ?

4 channel amp install ?

Monoblock amp install ?

Component Speaker install ?

Coaxial Speaker install ?

Thanks

REFERANCES : chaunb3400, jdmteg2nv, thefordmccord, KARLEON, T3mpest, eatank, and many others.

krisfnbz is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JasperElec View Post
    Go see Mike at the Tweeter in Rockville. I work with him and he's by far the best i've seen.
    You work with him? I work at the tweeter in rockville and he no longer works for us anymore. He left about 2 months ago...MAN he was a reaaaaallly good installer. He was by far the best installer I have ever seen.

Who are you and what store do you work out of...Im Kris...

BTW he does charge a pretty penny for his work, but his work is close to flawless. I have seen numerous custom jobs.

Yes that is a 5 1/4th audiobahn mid speaker in my civic's headrest. circa 2006.

2000 Celica GTS

Pioneer FH-X700BT
    Powerbass 2XL-60.3C 3 way
    Dayton Ultimax 15", sealed 4cuft
    Memphis 16-MC5.700 5 channel
    Knu wiring

krisfnbz is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wow I just checked the dates on the first post, and then the reply?....

Yes that is a 5 1/4th audiobahn mid speaker in my civic's headrest. circa 2006.

2000 Celica GTS

Pioneer FH-X700BT
    Powerbass 2XL-60.3C 3 way
    Dayton Ultimax 15", sealed 4cuft
    Memphis 16-MC5.700 5 channel
    Knu wiring

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ill have to hear your civic somtime kris. I have a maxima and a civic and thinking about putting in a system for the 98 maxima.

I am in the area not far from the tweeter store down 270.

REFERANCES : chaunb3400, jdmteg2nv, thefordmccord, KARLEON, T3mpest, eatank, and many others.

goldmax99 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just did my maxima myself and it came out pretty good. Clean and sounds great. I don't do installs for others due to time constaints but I'll be happy to explain to you where to run wires and how to take things apart on your maxima.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sweet. Give me some tips whats the best way to run wires in a max. I have to do that along with speakers etc. I already know how to install a HU.

rapmaster0 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey I live in PG - i just got my install up but i need an o-scope. Suleman, i think you should try and find one too just so you can put the most power to your speakers and get the most out of them.Right now mine sounds so unbalanced

Gmills23 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello, I recently went to Streamline in Lanham to get some work done however i was disappointed when they told me that they couldn't or wouldn't install my 2 component speakers and hook them up with my 2 channel amp......I was told this place was good but apparently not. can someone recommend me a spot to go to that can do this work for me? or better yet if someone knows a certain person that could hook it up for me.

karmath20 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Chillax........ How long has he worked at the tweeter in rockville ?
    --------------------
    Karmath

Maryland Drug Addiction

SRim23 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gmills23 View Post
    Hello, I recently went to Streamline in Lanham to get some work done however i was disappointed when they told me that they couldn't or wouldn't install my 2 component speakers and hook them up with my 2 channel amp......I was told this place was good but apparently not. can someone recommend me a spot to go to that can do this work for me? or better yet if someone knows a certain person that could hook it up for me.
    you want to run 2 sets of comps off a 2 channel amp.... might not be the best of ideas but it could work.... what you got?

sold to : vitveet, ZeroAccess, Regalboi97 bought from: pboulos, mikescanlon, pickup1, konechiwa, CaliforniabOY5, desertheat
    Quote Originally Posted by DDeitz View Post
    blacks buy cars owned by white men who were designed by asians and made by mexicans ...see everyone contributes to the cycle
    Quote Originally Posted by Willkas View Post
    today I was messin with my newly installed subs, i really have no clue what they are but they're definatly old school. Out of nowhere, it burts into awesome mode and starts shaking the garage doors of the entire lot ( work in a auto shop).
    I just want to here some theories how this happened.
    In case you were wondering I drive a tahoe and when I say loud I mean loud to the point that your ears will pop and it starts hurting.

iboom4u is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Check out Cyrus at In Car Electronics in Old Towne Gaithersburg
    429 East Diamond Ave
    Gaithersburg MD 20877
    240-246-0909

Jdubs04ss is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Moco's where it's at! Lol I didn't know there was so many people from the Gaithersburg/Rockville Area on Ca.com..I've only found 2 or so people on CACO maybe because i haven't really tried lol I know this thread is old but are any of you or anyone out there from the moco/270 area? I live in Gaithersburg/N.Potomac and work in Rockville and have a banging system and I dont even really see anyone else with subs and if they do have subs they put in some Lanzar,Kicker CVX or some Alpine Type S's like 2 10's and think their bumping. Im yet to see anyone dedicated to car audio like I am who actually know about building boxes and would never put a cheap kicker cvx or sony xplode amp in their car lol

2004 Impala SS 2 Tone (Black/Deep Slate) - Oh you'll HEAR me coming
    Headunit: Pioneer AVIC-X940BT (Navigation,Pandora, XM, Bluetooth & Ipod Interfaces)
    Wiring: Monster 1/0,Monster I401 Rca,Monster 14awg speaker wire,Monster 1/0awg BIG 3
    Electrical: Optima Yellow Top, 240amp Alt, 10% Overdrive, ZZP Volt Booster, 1/0awg Big 6, Two XS Power XP3000's in Trunk
    Front Stage: Polk DXI650
    Amplifier: 2 Black Digital Designs M3a amps (Strapped)
    Subwoofers:(2)18" Crossfire XS V.2 D2,15" DC XL m2,15" Memphis CM Cast Mojo's

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I live closer to Baltimor but I frequent that area a bit

Pioneer Avic D3 Double Din HU
    2x 12" AudioQue HDC3
    2x AQ 2200D (linked @ 2ohms)
    2x Cresendo Audio CCx6.5
    1x Cresendo Audio 1000c4
    1x XS Power D3400
    1x XS Power D2700 (in trunk 1 more coming soon)
    Mechman 220amp HO alt.
    big 3 in 2/0 welding wire, 2 runs of shok comp wire from front to back
    All in a 2009 Hyundai Sonata

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast