+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Reload Thread: Rent n' Roll

  1. #1
    twanked~ls's Avatar
    twanked~ls is offline THE REGAWL



    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    117
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Rent n' Roll

    has anyone gone to that place yet? i passed it yesterday but they were closed. just wondering if its worth going to look at wheels there. also. do you know if tehy buy rims or do trade ins?







  2. #2
    DARKHART's Avatar
    DARKHART is offline One Hitter Quitter



    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    LITTLE ROCK, AR
    Posts
    2,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    136 Post(s)

    Re: Rent n' Roll

    Quote Originally Posted by twanked~ls View Post
    has anyone gone to that place yet? i passed it yesterday but they were closed. just wondering if its worth going to look at wheels there. also. do you know if tehy buy rims or do trade ins?
    Seeing as how I'm GM at one of the local RnR's I can tell you first hand.....I don't know about in Kentucky but here in AR no one can touch my cash out the door prices....now you've got to remember that the bulk of my business is in the form of "rent-to-own" which is something entirely different than a cash sale.....just the same as if you were doing furniture.
    Our business caters to those that either can't go buy cash or don't want to buy cash. The averge every day person don't have a couple of thousand to just drop on a nice set of wheels and tires, but they want it anyway and that's who we cater too. You can come to me with $100 bucks in most cases and ride out on a new set of wheels and tires with a payment as low as $59.00 bucks a week depending on what wheel, tire, and size you choose. With that you get full insurance on your wheels and tires, meaning if you have a blowout I'll replace that tire at no cost to you so long as you are on the rental program, if you have a flat I'll repair the flat if it can be if not I'll simply replace it with a new tire, all at no cost to you......if you hit a pothole and damage a wheel I'll replace it all at no cost to you......Our rental program do have it's benefits compared to paying cash, yes it will cost you a fraction more but you still get to pay it out over a term and still get a 120 day same as cash option as well......
    No one in the wheel business can even come close to what we offer. Can you buy a set of wheels and tires off the internet cheaper? Yes you can.....can you be sure of what you are going to get from the net ....No! As far as the net goes, if you are going to spend online then at least buy from Tire Rack.com they are good people that knows alot about wheels and tires, and your local Rent-n-Roll is an authorized TireRack.com install center....
    If you don't have all the cash up front or even if you do have it, stop into that RnR and let them show you what they can do for you.......and remember at RnR the installation, rotate and balance,lugs and locks are always FREE!!!!!!!
    P.S. to answer your question about if we buy or trade wheels......each store is different because most are franchised with different owners, so I can't speak for the ones in your area, but as far as I know none of them do, I know that we don't......now if you are a current customer on rent with us, after six months we will let you trade your current set in and upgrade to a different preleased set and you will get half of the time that paid in on your current set applied to your upgraded set..........
    Last edited by DARKHART; 02-11-2007 at 05:12 PM. Reason: spelling



    Just when they though it couldn't get any worse, in came the Lord of Kaos, the Darkhart has arisen from his century long slumber..
    ____________
    refs:
    Type-S Texan ............Xtremebass5
    NE14MX ........Grinder1989
    NJack2AF
    .............Jameseypoo
    Randyrsx ..........Bagdntagd
    M3Transporter......Teggybwoy
    RJ Sclafani...........Zeuslicious
    Saltyreefguy........Qkassidyw
    Qtrhorse..............Nismos14
    Pistonsfan70........4nine
    SlainNothing.........Orangelss
    M3@Apex............Louisiana_CRX
    SW9152..............DukeNut

  3. #3
    05fronty's Avatar
    05fronty is offline SALT PETER



    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    conway,ar
    Age
    40
    Posts
    11,366
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1281 Post(s)

    Re: Rent n' Roll

    Quote Originally Posted by DARKHART View Post
    Seeing as how I'm GM at one of the local RnR's I can tell you first hand.....I don't know about in Kentucky but here in AR no one can touch my cash out the door prices....now you've got to remember that the bulk of my business is in the form of "rent-to-own" which is something entirely different than a cash sale.....just the same as if you were doing furniture.
    Our business caters to those that either can't go buy cash or don't want to buy cash. The averge every day person don't have a couple of thousand to just drop on a nice set of wheels and tires, but they want it anyway and that's who we cater too. You can come to me with $100 bucks in most cases and ride out on a new set of wheels and tires with a payment as low as $59.00 bucks a week depending on what wheel, tire, and size you choose. With that you get full insurance on your wheels and tires, meaning if you have a blowout I'll replace that tire at no cost to you so long as you are on the rental program, if you have a flat I'll repair the flat if it can be if not I'll simply replace it with a new tire, all at no cost to you......if you hit a pothole and damage a wheel I'll replace it all at no cost to you......Our rental program do have it's benefits compared to paying cash, yes it will cost you a fraction more but you still get to pay it out over a term and still get a 120 day same as cash option as well......
    No one in the wheel business can even come close to what we offer. Can you buy a set of wheels and tires off the internet cheaper? Yes you can.....can you be sure of what you are going to get from the net ....No! As far as the net goes, if you are going to spend online then at least buy from Tire Rack.com they are good people that knows alot about wheels and tires, and your local Rent-n-Roll is an authorized TireRack.com install center....
    If you don't have all the cash up front or even if you do have it, stop into that RnR and let them show you what they can do for you.......and remember at RnR the installation, rotate and balance,lugs and locks are always FREE!!!!!!!
    P.S. to answer your question about if we buy or trade wheels......each store is different because most are franchised with different owners, so I can't speak for the ones in your area, but as far as I know none of them do, I know that we don't......now if you are a current customer on rent with us, after six months we will let you trade your current set in and upgrade to a different preleased set and you will get half of the time that paid in on your current set applied to your upgraded set..........
    b/s 501 beat your prices on the same wheels and tires by about 100 dollars



    bought from ridinhi,vitveet,dbr,sicaudio and 99grandprixgt, and more ........... sold to player3,foomasta69, pitbull, brodiesel and dragnix 12887 traded with louisiana crx

    "noobs that come in the dome will get gang raped!"
    nothing but a stock fosgate system with gps and back up camera lol
    2012 nissan sentra spec v with some goodies cumming though

  4. #4
    theCybe's Avatar
    theCybe is offline sector three



    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    6,004
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rent n' Roll

    RentaDubs? I had no idea this existed.

    What's 501?




  5. #5
    billabongcr's Avatar
    billabongcr is offline mmuudd sslluutt



    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,795
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Rent n' Roll

    so what if like me..i get them mounted on my lifted truck, and go out beating the hell out of them, they get all scratched up and i hit a fallen tree or something and bend the rim, youll replace it free?

    what if someone who has something against me keys the rims up? what if i go to the carwash and the kid with the chrome wheel acid cleaner leaves it on too long and etches the chrome perminantly? replaced no cost to me?



    Cadillac Escalade
    2 Fi SSD10s
    Kicker zx1500.1
    RE RE Mids and Highs

  6. #6
    mrray13's Avatar
    mrray13 is offline uz some fegbags



    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,633
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rent n' Roll

    subscription to thread put in.

    i've got vested interest in this. hehe


    i happen to know the owner(s) of the st.louis RnR and it's not all berries and cream. while alot of what has been said about RTO is true, there are some limits. and one being cash prices. on a used set, you bet yoru *** RTO will be cheaper, but new? more often then not, retail chains will kill RTO. even with employee pricing, i know of a place that beats RnR cash prices. by alot.



    but, it does have some advantages.




    wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee



    Quote Originally Posted by lilmaniac2
    Your circles look like something a HMO doctor would do to a **** job ....
    ^^^ speaking about cbfryman's jigsaw ability




    owner of Thread posts 11111 & 12345

    wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

  7. #7
    DARKHART's Avatar
    DARKHART is offline One Hitter Quitter



    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    LITTLE ROCK, AR
    Posts
    2,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    136 Post(s)

    Re: Rent n' Roll

    Quote Originally Posted by smllysack View Post
    b/s 501 beat your prices on the same wheels and tires by about 100 dollars
    O.K. so you say that 501 beat my price by a $100 bucks huh.....how much extra did they charge you for mounting and balancing, how much did they charge you for valve stems and locks?????? How many locks did they put on 4 maybe.....and how much did you pay for them......
    When we give you a price that's THE PRICE OUT THE DOOR.....NO HIDDEN FEES....can any of the rest say that.....I don't think so.....when we do an install we use ALL LOCKS and no lugs not 1 lock and on each wheel and lugs like everyone else and we don't charge for the locks, mounting, balancing or the valve stems.....
    Don't get me wrong though, just like any business I'm in it to make a profit and I sure as hell ain't gonna give you my rock bottom price fresh out the gate and neither is anyone else unless "they your boys" and if someone brings me a legit price quote from a competiter on their letterhead paperwork or writeup then we will price match as well.......and no one out there will advertise a price lower than what we will and do advertise at....so to respond to your statement, when truely comparing apples to apples....no we won't be beat on price.......



    Just when they though it couldn't get any worse, in came the Lord of Kaos, the Darkhart has arisen from his century long slumber..
    ____________
    refs:
    Type-S Texan ............Xtremebass5
    NE14MX ........Grinder1989
    NJack2AF
    .............Jameseypoo
    Randyrsx ..........Bagdntagd
    M3Transporter......Teggybwoy
    RJ Sclafani...........Zeuslicious
    Saltyreefguy........Qkassidyw
    Qtrhorse..............Nismos14
    Pistonsfan70........4nine
    SlainNothing.........Orangelss
    M3@Apex............Louisiana_CRX
    SW9152..............DukeNut

  8. #8
    DARKHART's Avatar
    DARKHART is offline One Hitter Quitter



    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    LITTLE ROCK, AR
    Posts
    2,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    136 Post(s)

    Re: Rent n' Roll

    Quote Originally Posted by billabongcr View Post
    so what if like me..i get them mounted on my lifted truck, and go out beating the hell out of them, they get all scratched up and i hit a fallen tree or something and bend the rim, youll replace it free?

    what if someone who has something against me keys the rims up? what if i go to the carwash and the kid with the chrome wheel acid cleaner leaves it on too long and etches the chrome perminantly? replaced no cost to me?
    Let try and use a little common sense here...o.k. Are we going to cover flat out neglect, willful destruction or vandalizism....I don't think so! Just like any thing in life there are limits and guidelines all of which can be clearly explained by any RnR store employee if you simply stop by one...



    Just when they though it couldn't get any worse, in came the Lord of Kaos, the Darkhart has arisen from his century long slumber..
    ____________
    refs:
    Type-S Texan ............Xtremebass5
    NE14MX ........Grinder1989
    NJack2AF
    .............Jameseypoo
    Randyrsx ..........Bagdntagd
    M3Transporter......Teggybwoy
    RJ Sclafani...........Zeuslicious
    Saltyreefguy........Qkassidyw
    Qtrhorse..............Nismos14
    Pistonsfan70........4nine
    SlainNothing.........Orangelss
    M3@Apex............Louisiana_CRX
    SW9152..............DukeNut

  9. #9
    hypetech's Avatar
    hypetech is offline Junior Member



    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rent n' Roll

    My friend got some wheels from the one in Louisville. As far as I can tell they seemed alright until he let his payments fall behind. He went off to Basic for National Guard and his mom forgot to do the payments or something, so they came and repo'd the wheels so his truck has been sitting on blocks in his driveway since then and he hasn't even been back home yet




  10. #10
    RipDaJacka's Avatar
    RipDaJacka is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    D-Y Tennessee
    Posts
    3,383
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rent n' Roll

    how do u guys repo the rims?? straight jack em in the driveway or what? court??

    i got a friend at a RNR in Jackson.. He cant "hook" me up, although i would love some 22in Chrome Akuza Big Papi's.. Holla at me via PM on what price would look like with "Cash" for a regular customer and "Cash" for ur boys ur gonna hook up




  11. #11
    mrray13's Avatar
    mrray13 is offline uz some fegbags



    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,633
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rent n' Roll

    repo? jack, lug wrench, vehicle left on blocks...


    of course they would rather you pay, lol



    wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee



    Quote Originally Posted by lilmaniac2
    Your circles look like something a HMO doctor would do to a **** job ....
    ^^^ speaking about cbfryman's jigsaw ability




    owner of Thread posts 11111 & 12345

    wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

  12. #12
    hoxie08's Avatar
    hoxie08 is offline i <3 drugs



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,716
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rent n' Roll

    i stopped by rent and roll and those dudes were ****ing STUPID as ****. i was 17 at the time. I told them i'd have to talk to my parents and they were all like "well if the truck is in your name you don't even have to talk to your parents". scandalous ****s if you ask me, no way in hell i was gonna pay 5K to put wheels on a ****ing 93 Nissan pickup... ****ing retards there IMO.




    Refs:
    DeViOuSoNe, lowriderram_95, jcee, wheeler8921, sampson, DaveT
    Chevyaudio, profundus-sanus, bds0688, revrider1, AudioXtremes
    jmanpc, vitveet, siacarman (x2), TeamPSI (x2), qtipextra, got_focus?
    FASTIMES, blackbonnie, Megalomaniac, Nate_100, PatFitz9, rmdl51
    dumpin907, 01 S 10

  13. #13
    Louisiana_CRX's Avatar
    Louisiana_CRX is online now dem shoes......



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Piney Hills of Louisiana
    Posts
    34,722
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    660 Post(s)

    Re: Rent n' Roll

    Quote Originally Posted by hoxie08 View Post
    i stopped by rent and roll and those dudes were ****ing STUPID as ****. i was 17 at the time. I told them i'd have to talk to my parents and they were all like "well if the truck is in your name you don't even have to talk to your parents". scandalous ****s if you ask me, no way in hell i was gonna pay 5K to put wheels on a ****ing 93 Nissan pickup... ****ing retards there IMO.
    you'd been blinging if you would have




    Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

    Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

  14. #14
    hoxie08's Avatar
    hoxie08 is offline i <3 drugs



    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,716
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rent n' Roll

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana_CRX View Post
    you'd been blinging if you would have
    i know. first thing i said is something not too flashy, as i am not rich and refuse to sign away a years worth paychecks for **** wheels (which the ones i already had work JUST as good) but they completely blew that idea out of the water... i was thinking my truck is old and beat up i just want something other than the factory steelies... lol.




    Refs:
    DeViOuSoNe, lowriderram_95, jcee, wheeler8921, sampson, DaveT
    Chevyaudio, profundus-sanus, bds0688, revrider1, AudioXtremes
    jmanpc, vitveet, siacarman (x2), TeamPSI (x2), qtipextra, got_focus?
    FASTIMES, blackbonnie, Megalomaniac, Nate_100, PatFitz9, rmdl51
    dumpin907, 01 S 10

  15. #15
    Louisiana_CRX's Avatar
    Louisiana_CRX is online now dem shoes......



    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Piney Hills of Louisiana
    Posts
    34,722
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    660 Post(s)

    Re: Rent n' Roll

    Quote Originally Posted by hoxie08 View Post
    i know. first thing i said is something not too flashy, as i am not rich and refuse to sign away a years worth paychecks for **** wheels (which the ones i already had work JUST as good) but they completely blew that idea out of the water... i was thinking my truck is old and beat up i just want something other than the factory steelies... lol.
    yeah a basic set of Chrome 5 star about $800 with tires maybe....




    Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

    Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
1e2 Forum