Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reload Thread: Rent n' Roll

hypetech is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Rent n' Roll

Quote Originally Posted by RipDaJacka View Post
    how do u guys repo the rims?? straight jack em in the driveway or what? court??

i got a friend at a RNR in Jackson.. He cant "hook" me up, although i would love some 22in Chrome Akuza Big Papi's.. Holla at me via PM on what price would look like with "Cash" for a regular customer and "Cash" for ur boys ur gonna hook up
    Jacked in the driveway. afaik there was nothing court-like involved. Something I did forget to mention is that when he got home from getting the wheels installed in the first place when he first bought them, only 3 of his original wheels were in his trunk. He called back up there and they told him they didn't have it. I guess he should have looked before he left, but he didn't and they weren't interested in helping him figure out what happened.

RipDaJacka is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

haha that *****

jshak07 is offline 148.4 and climbing

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I went to RNR in louisville off Indian Trail and I walked right back out. I had cash in my pocket for some rims and the guys in there were jerkin me all around. No one knew if I needed an offset and than when I found the rims I wanted they told me they couldnt get them is 22 only 24. I finally picked out another set and I ended up leavin and got the same set for $200 cheaper OTD wit locks and lugs, mounted and balanced than the rims themselves were at RNR.

Lil Poot is offline you sturrin at me brah?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so the only person with good things to say about this place works for them. interesting.

Alpine W205/H701
    Revolution Design D9 - 2 AQ HDC3 18s
    Genesis Profile Four Ultra - Creative SDX7 mids, TBI HDSS tweets
    Iraggi 240a, Optima g34 YT, 3 C&D 134ah, 15.3v MLA module, 120 ft 1/0, 200 ft^2 RAAMmat

WTT/S - 2 HDC3 18s, RD HW 10, 880prs + ipod + 6 disc changer, Alumapro ALC6.2 Components, Zed built US Acoustics USA4050 + USA2200, Fisher Customs boxes

Loud3 is offline Pay me, *****.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I used to work for them for a while in Clearwater, FL.

At one of the highest volume sales stores... We actually did more high end installs then buckets.

I actually will ONLY recommend them as far as that's concerned. Can't speak for EVERY RnR, but the one off US19 in Clearwater, FL is on point.

There prices are fair, and some of the deals are excellent. Service is solid, with no exceptions. They actually just got done stretching new 245/35's on my 9.5's without a problem in the world.

As far as the repo situation is concerned. We always left our repo's on steelies to insure that the people knew that RnR had come to get their wheels back, and no one else had stolen them.

The insurance is fair and balanced, no they won't cover you if you bend a wheel or crush a lip... but if it's manufactures defect (chrome chips...etc) it's handled.

All in all, I recommend them.

Maxima is SOLD.
    New project COMING SOON!

davidtemple is offline Caraudio Guru

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

thats funny, jackin' rims in the night if you miss a payment.

What if you forgot to make a payment and then hear a noise outside early morning or better yet your alarm goes off and you see a few guys taking the wheels off. What is gonna stop you from kick the tard out of them or shooting them as you thought they were trying to steal your car or car audio?

It wouldn't happen to me as I don't want fancy rims right now too much hassle

I collect Car Audio... !!! Always trading, "God's Gonna Cut You Down" -

jco1385 is offline expert jcologist

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by davidtemple View Post
    thats funny, jackin' rims in the night if you miss a payment.

What if you forgot to make a payment and then hear a noise outside early morning or better yet your alarm goes off and you see a few guys taking the wheels off. What is gonna stop you from kick the tard out of them or shooting them as you thought they were trying to steal your car or car audio?

It wouldn't happen to me as I don't want fancy rims right now too much hassle
    good point. if i came out and saw that i wouldnt be thinking about whether or not i paid my rim bill this month (). i'd be proceeding to whoop ***.

i wonder how many times this type of confrontation has happened since RnR started...

1994 Thunderbird
    JVC KD-AV7010
    Alpine 6x9 3-ways
    Pioneer 6x8 3-ways (rear)
    JVC CH-X1500 12-disc MP3 Changer
    Alpine Type X 12" 2 cubes @ 30hz
    MTX 404 runs the inside
    MTX 1501d runs the X
    Optima G75/25 RT up front
    2x Optima G31 YT in the trunk
    200a EA HO Alt (1/0 Big 3)
    ALL MY WIRE IS WELDING CABLE
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Drama View Post
    I always knew I was a feggot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rashaddd View Post
    We're all feggots on the inside
    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoTom View Post
    I am sure the administration will be having a few words with you when they catch wind of your language.
    DO NOT SEND ME ANYTHING USING UPS. I WILL NOT DEAL WITH THEM EVER AGAIN
    OFFICIAL FEEDBACK THREAD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2