+ Reply to Thread

Reload Thread: Discount Car Audio in Louisville on Poplar Lvl Rd.

blindbug is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Discount Car Audio in Louisville on Poplar Lvl Rd.

If you are a gambling man, this is the place for you, if not, stay away. I frequented this place a couple times when I first moved into Louisville when I was scouting out the install places. They have reasonable prices, which surprised me. I went in one day to get my back dash cut through with a speaker grill covering it and some dynamat installed. I left it there the whole day and got it back that evening. Checked it out and it was an exceptional install from the outside (looks like it is stock). But as soon as I rolled up in the trunk and looked at it underneath it looks totally shotty. The rattles were not taken care of that well also, which concerned me after I had paid for and expressed MULTIPLE MULTIPLE times to put DYNAMAT EXTREME ONLY! A month later I decided to see how they had matted the dash and to my disdain I saw they had put some off brand bullshit in the dash and not only that, it was the lowest line of that bullshit . Needless to say I will not be back there again!

Look of install: *****
    Work behind install: **
    Friendliness: ****
    Professionalism: **
    Prices: ***
    Aptitude to meet customer wants/needs: *

melnlovr911 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Discount Car Audio in Louisville on Poplar Lvl Rd.

I have dealt with Discount Audio many times and everything that I get dont there is Awsome. I have compared there work to others and Discount Audio is above the rest in my opinion. When I got my first wall built, Discount Audio gave me a good deal and the install was beautiful. The sales reps were a little on the unhelpful side until I told them what I wanted. But as long as you know what you want its all good. I even took the install to a different shop and got it metered, and they were REALLY impressed with the work they did. But thats my rant.

nikosbuddy is offline I pooped a hammer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

im in louisville

davidtemple is offline Caraudio Guru

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Discount Audio is okay, but The owner is gay. I used to install there back in the day, but $$$ has gotten him Loco. Oviation was the Best but gone from Louisville which ***** now!

I collect Car Audio... !!! Always trading, "God's Gonna Cut You Down" -

baseballer1100 is offline My life be like....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by davidtemple View Post
    Discount Audio is okay, but The owner is gay. I used to install there back in the day, but $$$ has gotten him Loco. Oviation was the Best but gone from Louisville which ***** now!
    Ovation was really expensive. and this thread is like over a year old.

References:
    Caraudio.com
    Luckyt,Hotown,Thunder9500,Vladd,Mikeyb,kngoftheprk nglot, cd6551(x3),bolognabake,dalucifer,phrozen5100, frito,bring97, avs20,Resonant18,djman37,Showrides,Fi car audio(X2),jeeper07(x2),pimpedout97x,matrxx dude(x3),flakko(x2),mega1268,powernaudio,iamamp3pi mp.bamaboy,Daishi(x3).angrytrucker78,impalafan95.n etherland, down,blue200sx(x2),QtrHorseThecybe,jiggy2dmax,stc1 709,musclehead,NDMstang65v2,alxmlr789
    Carstereos.org
    Wackii,BrownNoiseBob
    Explorer4x4.com
    Fordexplorer157
    Mp3car.com
    StLB5,Coolskys05
    I know there is more ill try to find them.

+ Reply to Thread