Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Reload Thread: *3" 1,000rms under 200$* Imperium Audio Designs "Reign" Pre-Order Thread!

pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Re: *3" 1,000rms under 200$* Imperium Audio Designs "Reign" Pre-Order Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by mazdakid View Post
    Why dont you pm him your tips phil?
    Broadcasting his idea on the T/S specs openly on a public forum which he is attempting to sell his china subs will increase his sales. Well that is the general purpose anyway.

2. Thanks g6ryder thanked for this post
    Likes denim, g6ryder liked this post

g6ryder is online now Supporting Vendor g6ryder is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Threadstarter
    g6ryder is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by audio_phill View Post
    Hope the new coils bring up the BL and drop that nasty Q, if not, consider having the motors charged better, would make a world of difference.
    The BL will go WAY up as listed and the Q will drop as listed! Please keep these comments from my Pre-order thread and send via PM if you have something to say. The T/S will very close to the ones listed.

Owner: Woofer Warehouse

The_Grimy_One is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

When shall we see 10s?

Deck: Pioneer 80PRS
    Front Stage: Incriminator Audio I65C / Front Amp: Alpine MRV F540
    Sub: 2 10" Obsidian V3 / Sub Amp: MMATS 2000.1
    Bought From: ge_off_me, Boomsday, Chemmins, impactas, Sleazebagger, NoPh33rRaCiNg, fasfocus00, 50cents, flastrongman, pborcich, ace_800, GAMEOVERCCA
    Sold To: Jamesmington, Juicee, Bunkrd you, Donnie Darko, ge_off_me, destined2race, todd131, Imjtnotu, mclerico83, aimology, Audiobahn, kpetree
    Traded With: ge_off_me, Imtjnotu, 04lariat

g6ryder is online now Supporting Vendor g6ryder is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    Broadcasting his idea on the T/S specs openly on a public forum which he is attempting to sell his china subs will increase his sales. Well that is the general purpose anyway.
    That is correct. I've deleted his comments twice now, no harm no foul that's fine. We are asking around the same price except his is from a Chinese build house and a 2.5" coil I believe (could be wrong, don't have time to read it that in depth). This is not the place to bash the our drivers however, we are offering amazing products for great price and some of the best coils in the industry, welcoming anyone to put them to the test. We feel very strongly for the price you can get our drivers at this time and the quality of them they are VERY hard to beat and we will stand behind that statement.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Grimy_One View Post
    When shall we see 10s?
    Should have 10" protos in soon working on them now!

7. 08-17-2012

Walking TSP Encyclopedia

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by audio_phill View Post
    Not bashing man, just helpin OP recognize a possible issue that could be rectified with killer outcome
    Yet you still manage to bring a negative tone into this thread. I understand that you think that you are someone of importance but in truth you are only a post dumper in this thread with little to no intention to help anyone but yourself and your china based (and far cheaper then you let on) sub-woofers.

I'm sure the OP is on top of what is going with HIS product. Again, if you feel the need to help there is the new thing called PM's.

9. Thanks denim thanked for this post
    Likes denim liked this post
    Flastrongman is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

nice looking subs for the $$

Refs: diyma-sold to:Mazda3SQ CA.com-traded:matrxx dude CACO- Sold to: Ajax_6154, brandonb1029, TeejayBee traded with: papito FLSPL- Bought from:98chevySPL, JBLCAMRY, traded with:97montecarlo, thumpenranger

11. 08-18-2012

CarAudio.com Elite

12. 08-18-2012

Walking TSP Encyclopedia

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

I'm not repping anyone actually. I was only standing up for the ability to use PM's. You can come off from this anyway you like, but indeed this was an intent to stir the pot some.

Like we all said form the start, there is a PM feature and it is indeed a great feature.

As for T/S specs and the mobile electronics industry..well that is a whole new topic all together actually.

Here is the main point which seems to be lost on you. If you indeed wanted to be helpful to him, then PM him. Bringing things up on a forum that may indeed derail someone from purchasing his products is by far the correct way to go about anything. If this is you operate then that is fine, but to be honest I can tell you 100% you would not be anyone on my business list in anyway possible.

The_Grimy_One is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by g6ryder View Post
    Should have 10" protos in soon working on them now!
    I cant wait

Deck: Pioneer 80PRS
    Front Stage: Incriminator Audio I65C / Front Amp: Alpine MRV F540
    Sub: 2 10" Obsidian V3 / Sub Amp: MMATS 2000.1
    Bought From: ge_off_me, Boomsday, Chemmins, impactas, Sleazebagger, NoPh33rRaCiNg, fasfocus00, 50cents, flastrongman, pborcich, ace_800, GAMEOVERCCA
    Sold To: Jamesmington, Juicee, Bunkrd you, Donnie Darko, ge_off_me, destined2race, todd131, Imjtnotu, mclerico83, aimology, Audiobahn, kpetree
    Traded With: ge_off_me, Imtjnotu, 04lariat

VWBobby is offline PG and SS nuthugger

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I wish I had an extra $200 burning a hole in my pocket. Really glad to see these are made in USA, WA state no less!

'65 VW Bus
    ------
    MA Hippo 122 (awaiting install),(2) Aura Sound 8's, (2) SoundStream 6.5 coax, (2) Alpine Type-S 6x9's [rear fill], MBQ DSC1500.1D, RF 501X

'02 BMW 330xi (AWD coupe)
    ------
    Harman/Kardon 12-speaker System Option + Dayton HO D4 10" and PPI Ion 650.1 in sealed box
    And many more car audio goodies in storage

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tristanmay View Post
    No real tips, just concerns lol

They may be from china, but thats no less proven than the washignton state oem buildhouse. You are truely a marketing genius though, even when retorting something you manage to drop exclamation to your WMD's lol. You can definately see a marketing background in almost every post. Is there to be any change of name on the new coiled drivers incase someone picked up one from the first run and would want a second, with the upcoming change in tsp's the drivers would no longer be compatible with previous builds?

TSP's aren't idea's or theories man, they are the one thing that can be used to see the performance of a subwoofer in different alignments. Why dis my stuff here and compliment it on my thread?

Sorry, I must be contextual typing impaired?? I read it and see nothing negative, but I havent seen any reply discussing what might be causing the undesirable effects that had me concerned about the build. High Qes causes bad things, and most of the time a weak motor is to blame but sometimes a low density coil thats not properly magnetically coupled to the gap can cause it. Someone just starting out might not know these things, its not bashing, its meant to be helpful. How many people actually understand the affects of things like that on TSP's? Trying to give my 19+ years of work in the field as a watchful eye, not a derogatory attack... Saying Im being negative doesnt make it true man... Why are you repping IAD so hard now?

Backing my products is marketing. Changing coil will effect TSPs dramatically as ive stated. Copper coil was the best option to change that. The magnets are plenty charged. No one has received any drivers yet, since these are in Pre-order. So that will not be a problem name will stay the same. Anyway this is the end of this discussion this Is not the place for it. As I stated anyone who wants these to put these to the test please do.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VWBobby View Post
    I wish I had an extra $200 burning a hole in my pocket. Really glad to see these are made in USA, WA state no less!
    Thanks man!

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The_Grimy_One View Post
    I cant wait
    We are excited as well!

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flastrongman View Post
    nice looking subs for the $$
    Thank you sir

murph is offline Low for Life

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

Pm's keep it to. Your post dumping is good for a temp ban btw. Keep the tips/concerns out of this mans thread and put them in his notifications.

Hu: kenwood kdc-x995
    Sub: Boston acoustics G5 12 in a quasi 6th order
    Amp: Phoenix gold zx600.2 ti
    Front Speakers: Eclipse sc6500
    HIT UP FOR BASS ---> http://www.youtube.com/user/BassWithMurph?feature=mhee

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Still have both 12s&15s available

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Order & Save today!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast