+ Reply to Thread

Reload Thread: Traffic Jamz, Waukegan review

Moofs is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Traffic Jamz, Waukegan review

I got a sub/amp installed about a year ago. This place was just okay. Price for the install was average for what I called around for. The owner was super nice when I called. Very small shop though, it is a single room with very little to no display and the rest is the garage. I'm still new to car audio, but I heard it's best to run the RCA's and power wire on separate sides. It was all on one side when I got it installed. Not that big of a deal. Other small problem I noticed was that the first time I looked at the system the RCA's weren't completely plugged into the amp. But either way over the whole time I had the car I never had a problem with how it was wired. So it might be worth looking at if it's your only option but from this site it looks like there are better shops in the area.

I'm still piecing together my next system and I'm looking for a good install shop around me or possibly someone who knows what their doing that can help.

BigJoker is offline Team D.O.A V.P.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Traffic Jamz, Waukegan review

Quote Originally Posted by Moofs View Post
    I got a sub/amp installed about a year ago. This place was just okay. Price for the install was average for what I called around for. The owner was super nice when I called. Very small shop though, it is a single room with very little to no display and the rest is the garage. I'm still new to car audio, but I heard it's best to run the RCA's and power wire on separate sides. It was all on one side when I got it installed. Not that big of a deal. Other small problem I noticed was that the first time I looked at the system the RCA's weren't completely plugged into the amp. But either way over the whole time I had the car I never had a problem with how it was wired. So it might be worth looking at if it's your only option but from this site it looks like there are better shops in the area.

I'm still piecing together my next system and I'm looking for a good install shop around me or possibly someone who knows what their doing that can help.
    send a pm to mlstrass for what you want. he stays in Beach Park. by yorktown and lewis.

does great work.

refs---gl0ck,unbonyr,xxxpower,sundownz,C5,psych0ticnemes1 ,RydHy3845,DrumProdigy83,Mlstrass,j3bus2k3,chaarli eee,khail19,tapout,sleepyjr,CRXBMPN,skeptikal,head bussaboi,blove1991,jbizzle,DJ,Jonny101abc,rival904 ,popwarhomie

neutral---djman37,team h&k,sxpimpin

do not deal with Belunt or hotcarl.

+ Reply to Thread