Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Streetbeat customz-Tommy Rio

Alright well i was looking to go with a new system and was reffered to tommy for advice, and some help. He spent a lot of time helping me decide which subs, what size, how many, and even an amp that all fit my budget. He also helped me decide box specs and will be sketching me up a box. Tommy is the man, he will do everything he can to help you out. The order was put in on monday and saterday i recieved 4 **** *** moofas. Bottom line, tommy is the man and they have seriously ****** subs at super cheep prices. I would highly reccomend them to ANYONE and will be doing buisness with them again. Mehbeh another 4 subs for a total of 8

Synyster97XLT
    Science can fly planes across oceans. Religion sends them straight into buildings.

2 18" btl's
    10^3 35 hz
    2 GP3000d pro's.
    250 amp alt
    3 extra batts
    8 5" dayton mids
    Rockford p300.2
    All knu fleks 1/0
    CD-IB100II

Refs and feedback \/
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=431785

S.B.C. is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Streetbeat customz-Tommy Rio

Good to hear man!

I definatley want to hear the tunnel!!

Dont forget, we beat any IA price around!!

1st Incriminator Audio Rep in the US
    Team SBC
    Team IA

The Streetbeat Customz Alternator Line is now Available!
    Refs - ssackett- parker g - forceww- slam- dbman150-annarbor84 - kylediablo - theMessenjah44 - Korn4life - One Bad MOFO -CrazyKenKid -Buck- Itnelavffej- Phemps - Flex'd- jnralp00 - brandonbm- AudioXtremes- 1phatclipse Strakele- bassaholic- Curse - Owners1-Villeza1-jf2oo6- DaRevrin- DDbump - adixon816 and 30 others

phemps is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    274 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bass-aholic View Post
    Alright well i was looking to go with a new system and was reffered to tommy for advice, and some help. He spent a lot of time helping me decide which subs, what size, how many, and even an amp that all fit my budget. He also helped me decide box specs and will be sketching me up a box. Tommy is the man, he will do everything he can to help you out. The order was put in on monday and saterday i recieved 4 **** *** moofas. Bottom line, tommy is the man and they have seriously ****** subs at super cheep prices. I would highly reccomend them to ANYONE and will be doing buisness with them again. Mehbeh another 4 subs for a total of 8
    X2 tommy is a great guy to deal with never hesitate to do business with him. great prices on ia too i may be buying from him in the near future

Refs: Rio, DbzArson, goodstuff, Worstenemy453

Quote Originally Posted by Altec View Post
    Then obviously I am asking the wrong person, because you don't know how to hook up subs if they sounded like "****". Maybe learn your ohms and your diagrams before you call something ****. Learn to make boxes to specs and use the right wires and its called dynomat. Then maybe your car wouldn't of sounded like ****, yeah?

Parker G is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Yeah he's pretty fly for a white guy.

REFS: ljbaron,pioneerpimp,skinner070,drivingwreckless,Re dgp,cecaa850,tribaljames,Sundownz,Rio and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugnutz View Post
    I could never eat black pussy. That's like eating roast beef except it probably tastes like fried chicken.

Subs: 4 Audiopulse Revo 15's
    Amps: 2 SAZ3KD's & 100.4
    Batts: 7 Stinger SPV 70's
    Alt: 300 amp Irragi

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phemps View Post
    X2 tommy is a great guy to deal with never hesitate to do business with him. great prices on ia too i may be buying from him in the near future

I can see a wall of DP's in your near future

Quote Originally Posted by Parker G View Post
    Yeah he's pretty fly for a white guy.

Whatup Parker G

Team SBC
    Team IA

Refs - ssackett- parker g - forceww- slam- dbman150-annarbor84 - kylediablo - theMessenjah44 - Korn4life - One Bad MOFO -CrazyKenKid -Buck- Itnelavffej- Phemps - Flex'd- jnralp00 - brandonbm- AudioXtremes- 1phatclipse Strakele- bassaholic- Curse - Owners1-Villeza1-jf2oo6- DaRevrin- DDbump - adixon816 and 30 others

hazardous0388 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

tommmmmmy

refs: zeuslicious(Christian)x8---nomad40---shallowfu---adio---pioneerpimp---fiercetimbo17---hayden---BLD 25--flakko---R-sosa----denim---woc47----lilmaniac2(Chad Kevin motha ****in Hicks)----newtitan---IgnoreMe(George)---JBGabriel---BuddyChrist----KingRanch---assman---MitchZ---JoeSmith502---The Low x2---Fiery---dragnix---tapout -383---splguru---sq wat 4---PimpDaddyq---Mr_Imperial---AbsoluteAudio---KHARPS---Sotelomichael---dt053---cmobley---SomeDonnieDude---ax600---SQcrewcab--Zachfeen--Power-Fanatic07--t4r505--

"You almost had me? You never had your subs. Ask any bass racer. Any true bass racer. Its not about how much a piece of equipment costs. Its how you install it."

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hazardous0388 View Post
    tommmmmmy
    yooooooooooooooooo

Im doing a special on all IA subs through January btw

PM me for info

Team SBC
    Team IA

cthedinger is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    143 Post(s)

well i was looking for 2 10s for under 200 shipped and tommy pm'ed me and suggested some ia 187s so i decided to get them since i have never ran ia before i know they are the lowest grade sub ia makes but i finally put them in yesterday on a sundown sae 1000 and **** do they slam they are a lot louder than i expected but threw the whole process tommy was there offerring help and making suggestions. he is a great guy and i am sure i will be doing business with him again soon!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cthedinger View Post
    well i was looking for 2 10s for under 200 shipped and tommy pm'ed me and suggested some ia 187s so i decided to get them since i have never ran ia before i know they are the lowest grade sub ia makes but i finally put them in yesterday on a sundown sae 1000 and **** do they slam they are a lot louder than i expected but threw the whole process tommy was there offerring help and making suggestions. he is a great guy and i am sure i will be doing business with him again soon!
    Good to hear man!!

The 187's will surprise anyone who uses them

Team SBC
    Team IA

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List