+ Reply to Thread

Reload Thread: Mobile Concepts Plus

Doitle is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mobile Concepts Plus

Has anyone ever gone to this shop? They just opened one in the Orland Mall and I went in to check it out. It seemed reasonably nice and the guys actually spent a long time looking around for the 1100D that I asked about before finally figuring out they were discontinued. (Which I had feared) I was expecting them to say "that doesn't exist", since they hadn't heard of it. They told me they've had a store in Dolton and another in Orland Park for many years. I was just wondering if anyone has dealt with them in the past. How they were and such. I actually asked for an application too, but since they had just opened they had people from their original stores setting it up and weren't hiring yet. That's another reason I wanted to know how they were and if they were secretly jerks or something.

SBLAZER is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Mobile Concepts Plus

neva been to the 1 in orland, but a buddy/teammate gave em his resume today. hope he gets it. only person i'd let work on my car from a shop but ive been to the 1 in dolton, prices arent bad and i have seen their work and they do a clean job. buddy of mine down the street had a install done there and tvs put in and they've givin him probs so idk. but the overall install was clean.

plyrh8r1 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Mobile Concepts Plus

there shop are cool i brought 2 ampa from them amd ive talk to the owner renee and a install jason good people

+ Reply to Thread