Closed Thread

Reload Thread: any os pro audio guys know????

oldschool4me is offline Premium Member oldschool4me is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

any os pro audio guys know????

where i can find spec info for an os cerwin vega b-48 folded horn? i found one in georgia and its getting shipped to me and was hoping to find some info. i know they are rare these days and were used often in movie theaters, disco's etc. cant find any info and any help is appreciated.

REF's: Revrider1, Kevinn, darkhunter139, 2002XLT,
    lax916, bad @ss chevy, dropped_mazda, integra88, CRXBMPN, 88irocZ, the franchise, SlainNothing, pootie, khmer rouge, NewAgeKing, thegreatestpenn, oneill584, headless, scoob8000, Blados,ProjectPechkin, Krackerjack, CrownVicon24's, Louisiana_CRX, go_go_thrash, IonSQL, PBateman, ericoutdoorguy, Flomaster, B-roc, RetroAudioinc, ampjunkielikeme, bur1196, integra2468, illbmeubu, j3bus2k3, wgsj_fortvalley, l7runner, Fast1one, +many more
    Ref thread:
    http://caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/286493-oldschool4me-feedback-thread.html
    R.I.P Taylor Lampart (NewAgeKing) 5/13/1988 - 1/24/2010

Joseph7195 is online now Can't Walk, I still F*ck

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Re: any os pro audio guys know????

I have actually used them in a couple of concerts I have done. I will check around to see if I have any literature still lying around. It's been a couple years, so I don't expect to find any unfortunately, but I will try nonetheless. I do know the cutoff frequency of those things are pretty low. They are some low frequency MONSTERS, lol. They don't like the high bass at all. Well, they will play it, but the rolloff is really high even though they are in a horn. I will keep a eye out bro! And if I can't find anything, I will ask a couple friends.

Alpine 9833
    Boston Accoustics Front & Rear
    Cadence United Series Vegas 4 Channel
    Cadence S2W12-D2
    Cadence United Series Dakota Mono Amp
    Duralast 1,000 amp battery, X-Static 2,000 Amp Battery
    Rockford Foagate 1/0 wire, and interconnects
    Cadence shielded RCA wire
    Dynamat sound deadening, Fatmat sound deadening

oldschool4me is offline Premium Member oldschool4me is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph7195 View Post
    I have actually used them in a couple of concerts I have done. I will check around to see if I have any literature still lying around. It's been a couple years, so I don't expect to find any unfortunately, but I will try nonetheless. I do know the cutoff frequency of those things are pretty low. They are some low frequency MONSTERS, lol. They don't like the high bass at all. Well, they will play it, but the rolloff is really high even though they are in a horn. I will keep a eye out bro! And if I can't find anything, I will ask a couple friends.
    thank you much. yes i know they are supposed to play lows like no other. used alot in movie theaters and clubs back in the day. i have cerwin int 252 mains that have dual 15s and comp tweet in each cab so the higher bass is covered. got this to pick up what they cant. should blend nicely. heard some front fire pa subs and they didnt get any lower than my mains lol. would be a waste of money. why would you want to buy a subwoofer that doesnt respond below 40ish hz lol. luckily i found this in georgia guitar center and its getting shipped to the store close to me. funny thing is shipping was only $45. they took a big hit there lol. they are probably making nothing on it as i got the sub for $250 so it was $295. probably costing them half that to actually ship it ups. maybe more lol.

REF's: Revrider1, Kevinn, darkhunter139, 2002XLT,
    lax916, bad @ss chevy, dropped_mazda, integra88, CRXBMPN, 88irocZ, the franchise, SlainNothing, pootie, khmer rouge, NewAgeKing, thegreatestpenn, oneill584, headless, scoob8000, Blados,ProjectPechkin, Krackerjack, CrownVicon24's, Louisiana_CRX, go_go_thrash, IonSQL, PBateman, ericoutdoorguy, Flomaster, B-roc, RetroAudioinc, ampjunkielikeme, bur1196, integra2468, illbmeubu, j3bus2k3, wgsj_fortvalley, l7runner, Fast1one, +many more
    Ref thread:
    http://caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/286493-oldschool4me-feedback-thread.html
    R.I.P Taylor Lampart (NewAgeKing) 5/13/1988 - 1/24/2010

Reimers is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

look in cerwin-vega-fans . com there is a literature section there with manuals and stuff for lots of cerwin vega gear

Norwegian cerwin vega fan
    www.cerwin-vega-fans.com

Closed Thread