Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Reload Thread: i need help please respond!!

Greekchaos666 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i need help please respond!!

I just set up my system in my room i got 4 6x9s (im guessin 100 rms) 200W pioneer and 2 100rms 300w peak i forgot the name of the other brand but it sounds better then the pioneers. but my problem is none are in boxs (yes i know that would incresse the bass and sound) im working on it A regular home theter sub i think its yamaha 95 watt sub and a pegusas audio 10in 350rms 700 peak i also got mutiple speakers all kentwood bose and some offbrand 10 in sub i have a 200W amp Jensen Mosfet power i just copped from a buddie of mine and I kinda wanted some help from someone who knows there **** ill have pics very soon but in the mean time can somebody tell me what im doing wrong because i know im messing up somewhere my weak speakers are all bridged together like the 2 bose that ****** 10 in sub which i personaly think is a speaker and a outdoor speaker i stole from my dad all hooked up to my 4.1 reciver thats old as hell ....can someone tell me step by step how to perfect my system make it like ya know actually slamming like a car would? and all my 6x9s and hooked up to my reciver yes i know that makes me sound like a straght iddoit but its just for now

JL Audio is offline ThugStep

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Re: i need help please respond!!

nothing good will come of this thread.

nateberrier is offline ******

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

You could start with spelling check and not using giant run on sentences. The only sense I can make of that ball of words is that you have a bunch of mixed up car and home audio that you are throwing together in hopes that it will sound loud and awesome.

Refs: mrmakinmoves[SCAMMER] AKA ICHASEPAPER2010, skydeaner, fukinmovin, mossberg385t, grimreper912003, LBC99, Dbeez, Michaellane, thegreatestpenn, truckstoy, ge_off_me, btr, cupid6969, johnprdeye, jh8909, tylerj, UMWDawg92, nu2spl, zerosktr111, SPLAUDIO, $LICK CALIFA$, jfroghobo

http://www.execution-audio.com/

AVX Mike is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Buy actual home theater speakers. If you are too cheap to do that you need to know the load that your reciever will run at (home is typically 8 ohms or 4 ohms) Hooking a bunch of random speakers to this is a quick way to fry all your channels. Get or make some 6 x 9 boxes otherwise your speakers aren't doing you any good. There is so much to say to your questions......simple answer......STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!!!! Way wrong way to do this and is not safe for the equipment and will not sound good at all.

Mike Schwitz
    Installer/ Fabricator
    Audio Video Extremes
    Waite Park, MN
    320-217-5877

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

alright my bad bro I just set up my system in my room i got 4 6x9s (im guessing 100 rms) 200W pioneer and 2 100rms 300w peak i forgot the name of the other brand but it sounds better then the pioneers. but my problem is none are in boxs (yes i know that would incresse the bass and sound) im working on it. A regular home theter sub i think its yamaha 95 watt sub and a pegusas audio 10in 350rms 700 peak. I also got mutiple speakers all kentwood bose and some offbrand 10 in sub i have a 200W amp Jensen Mosfet power i just got from a buddy of mine and I kinda wanted some help from someone who knows there ****. Ill have pictures very soon but in the mean time can somebody tell me what im doing wrong because i know im messing up somewhere my weak speakers are all bridged together like the 2 bose that ****** 10 in sub which i personaly think is a speaker and a outdoor speaker i stole from my dad all hooked up to my 4.1 reciver thats old as hell ....can someone tell me step by step how to perfect my system make it like ya know actually slamming like a car would? and all my 6x9s and hooked up to my reciver yes i know that makes me sound like a straght iddoit but its just for now and yes thats pretty much what im going im a 15 yr old kid whos trying to have a ****** set up in his room im good at wireing and figureing out what im doing wrong but i just need someone who can correct my mistakes

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

naww my system sounds fine i actually think its better then what some of my friends have in there cars i just want to do this properly

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i was wondering should i buy another battery and amp for the 6x9s? keep the home speakers at the 8ohms as they should on my reciver and then what?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Greekchaos666 View Post
    alright my bad bro I just set up my system in my room i got 4 6x9s (im guessing 100 rms) 200W pioneer and 2 100rms 300w peak i forgot the name of the other brand but it sounds better then the pioneers. but my problem is none are in boxs (yes i know that would incresse the bass and sound) im working on it. A regular home theter sub i think its yamaha 95 watt sub and a pegusas audio 10in 350rms 700 peak. I also got mutiple speakers all kentwood bose and some offbrand 10 in sub i have a 200W amp Jensen Mosfet power i just got from a buddy of mine and I kinda wanted some help from someone who knows there ****. Ill have pictures very soon but in the mean time can somebody tell me what im doing wrong because i know im messing up somewhere my weak speakers are all bridged together like the 2 bose that ****** 10 in sub which i personaly think is a speaker and a outdoor speaker i stole from my dad all hooked up to my 4.1 reciver thats old as hell ....can someone tell me step by step how to perfect my system make it like ya know actually slamming like a car would? and all my 6x9s and hooked up to my reciver yes i know that makes me sound like a straght iddoit but its just for now and yes thats pretty much what im going im a 15 yr old kid whos trying to have a ****** set up in his room im good at wireing and figureing out what im doing wrong but i just need someone who can correct my mistakes
    STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! JUST STOP RIGHT NOW. YOU ARE DOING EVERYTHING WRONG. STOP with the run on sentences, the mismatched random speakers. the poor grammar. just stop. You dont know what youre doing at all and youre going to ruin your equipment.

Refs: mrmakinmoves[SCAMMER] AKA ICHASEPAPER2010, skydeaner, fukinmovin, mossberg385t, grimreper912003, LBC99, Dbeez, Michaellane, thegreatestpenn, truckstoy, ge_off_me, btr, cupid6969, johnprdeye, jh8909, tylerj, UMWDawg92, nu2spl, zerosktr111, SPLAUDIO, $LICK CALIFA$, jfroghobo

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! JUST STOP RIGHT NOW. YOU ARE DOING EVERYTHING WRONG. STOP with the run on sentences, the mismatched random speakers. the poor grammar. just stop. You dont know what youre doing at all and youre going to ruin your equipment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nateberrier View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nateberrier View Post
    cccccccccooooommmbbboooo bbbrrreeeaakkkkkeeerrrrr!!!!!!!!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ura lil ***** man all i wanted was some help and u go start treating me

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and i dont **** a fukc about me and my runon sentences what r u a teacher

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

anyone besides this dude wanna help me i really need it

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

anyone besides this dude wanna help me i really need it
    well since you can't say fuck shit ass bitch and all that. ...

**** no. <--- ( get it?)

Wrong move calling people names on this site bro.. I already told you, nothing good will come of this thread. Just stop with your ****** system, do more research and learn from it.

15. Thanks Greekchaos666 thanked for this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My systems fine bro it really is. You all can say it ***** naww it slams. I just need somebody to show me what im doing wrong to improve it

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast