Update time! After about 30 minutes of math, help from TaylorFade, a 45min trip to home depot, handful of tools and a 4x8 sheet of birch, the finished product has arrived.
This was the math I had figured out after about 30min, ran into a snafu half way through the build when I realized a 4x8' sheet cant be cut in half to have two 58" pieces, so a 10" compromise was made, luckily the 10" modification only changed the tuning by about 1-2hz so its around the 34-35hz range.
Forgot to mention that from the drawing below, we actually tilted the center divider about 2" so the magnet would fit.
Wood glue for all the joints, screws every six inches and silicone to fix leaks. BTW routers are the ****ing ****!
Mid work - In the basement of our house, so warm in there
1/4" router on all corners on the outside of the box as well as around the center wall and port opening, sanded flush too because birch is a *****.
Sorry for the 90 degree turn, I r retarded....
48" tall 14.5" deep and 12" wide
Not fully done quite yet, thinking of a really dark stain or straight black paint to cover it. Yes that is a logitech z5500 plate amp....(which died after about 25min of play.....fml)
If anyone is interested in more pics I will be glad to take more just ask me