Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Problem with the audio system

ebreaka is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Problem with the audio system

Recently, I noticed a problem with the audio system in my car. When i was turning off the engine and taking off the keys, the radio was still playing... no key the keep the car ON. I had the problem for maybe 2 weeks. When i was forgetting to take the front face, the audio was keeping being on.

Now, the problem dramatically changed. As soon I start the engine, the audio is turning off... I can't listen anymore to the audio system when the engine is on. If I turn the key into the accessory mode of the car, now the radio is working... The problem I had before about the radio that was staying "on" is fine now. It's not doing this anymore... Just the radio is turning off when i start the engine and no way i can turn it back ON when the engine is running...

Any idea what could be the problem of preventing the radio working when the engine is on ?

thanks,
    any help would be apreciated

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Problem with the audio system

sorry, i see it is in wrong topic... HOME audiovideo... can any mod please move it to the car audio topic rather ? thx

KyleBechtold is offline Buy my fuses $1.25ea

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

wtf? did you wire it to like the alarm or something that turns off with the car on and on with the car off.?

Ca.com

Bought from: Sctattooer, Korn4Life, wgsj_fortvalley, bk12321, Queball, bumpincrv, Splmaster, 310w6, Buck, liljojo4711
    Everyone I have Bought from has been awesome.. feel safe with any of them..

Sold To: Iakona, dustinr, squeak12, Worstenemy453, BeAlLsTaR13, rmzsuzuki89, c_b_, mendon mafia, dropped_tb, SPLluminator, violence., power-fanatic07, schackel, michaellane, aviator08, kodak314, dropped_tb
    Ref Link
    Tamparacing
    -b15spec, 727kid, pshull727, Nt_Hardcore

Want/Need ANL fuses cheap 150a 200a 250a 300a
    CLICK ME

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No I bought the car as it is... used also... There is an alarm system on this car. I think its probably related to the remote control but I am not sure exactly where to look at and this is why im asking the opinion of someone that could have an idea about the problem... so I can know where to look at

thanks,

Closed Thread