Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Long lost love found again.

subzero is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Icon6 Long lost love found again.

Back in 1991, my friend had some vintage audio equipment that he usesd to play. I was amazed of how nice they sounded. and fell in love with the speakers. They where the JBL 4312 control monitors. These things sounded awesome with any music you play. He gave them to me after he blew one speaker ( his dumb *** put it in a car trunk for a night of cruising back in the days) I managed to resolder the coil wire that snapped and the came alive . but then as they years past they met their death from kids and abuse. I could not keep them safe. So it has been about 12 years since I last had a set like those..... UNTIL NOW. I picked up a set for $200. and holly chit! these things still surprise me! Long live the best speaker I have ever heard!

JBL 4312 Reviews

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Long lost love found again.

cool story brah.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy453 View Post
    cool story brah.
    sure was. glad you liked it BRO

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Well, these speakers still are the best I have heard. I am amazed with the clarity and detail. I used to go to a shop called Sounds Like Music, here in Phoenix, AZ before they moved away. The shop carried brands like Energy, Mirage, Rotel, Carver, Marantz and many more high fiedelity equipments. These JBL's fit right there with the way they sound. I think I am going to pick up a second pair. Then I am going to get a Marantz reciever from the vintage days and a few other things so all my equipment is from the same eara. Looking for clasic records too. Woodstock, Stones, Zeplin, Floyd, FogHat, ect... I think maybe I might try buying some drivers from the olden days and building some speaker sets too, for suround applications.

Closed Thread