Refs: Pioneer~Saturn, 1mtx1 x2

fasfocus00 is offline doITdaWHITEwayORdoITtwice

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Re: Black Friday Home Theater

not worth it and I do work for Sony. Get the Panasonic

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Panasoni...&skuId=9330921

Here is my feedback Thread: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=fasfocus00

"If you ain't cheatin', You ain't trying"

JimJ is offline Tangled Up in Blue

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Big meh.

Audiogon doesn't do Black Friday sales...

jonydepp is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello,

I am Jony.This is my first visit to site.I am new to this site,but I’ve enjoyed posting in your forums.We’ve seen similar prices for Samsung 720p plasmas elsewhere and while 1080p LCDs are now under $1,000 they’re not I-gotta-stand-in-line prices. Circuit City also charges $200 more for a 65-inch Mitsubishi 1080p DLP set than Best Buy does for a 60-inch model.It’s clear that all of these Black Friday deals were determined when the economy was looking grim, but not cataclysmic. Rather than being the Super Bowl for bargain shoppers, the day after Thanksgiving may just be the season opener for what could get real ugly for retailer and really enticing for those who still have the money to spend this holiday season.Thank you very much and Stay connected with me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello,

I am Jony.This is my first visit to site.I am new to this site,but I’ve enjoyed posting in your forums.We’ve seen similar prices for Samsung 720p plasmas elsewhere and while 1080p LCDs are now under $1,000 they’re not I-gotta-stand-in-line prices. Circuit City also charges $200 more for a 65-inch Mitsubishi 1080p DLP set than Best Buy does for a 60-inch model.It’s clear that all of these Black Friday deals were determined when the economy was looking grim, but not cataclysmic. Rather than being the Super Bowl for bargain shoppers, the day after Thanksgiving may just be the season opener for what could get real ugly for retailer and really enticing for those who still have the money to spend this holiday season.Thank you very much and Stay connected with me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello,

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Black Friday Home Theater

Hello,

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello,

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello,

Closed Thread