Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reload Thread: My Eclipse Bass Race 149.9 And Flexin!

Twisted_0912 is offline .........................

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: My Eclipse Bass Race 149.9 And Flexin!

**** i was right there in the elimination run. you could almost see me at the end haha.

I build Enclosures PM me

Refs:
    Spy(Bought from),Goodie(traded With),Benner410 (enclosure),Timbo12(enclosure),TheMan007(Enclosure ),Upzaw2000(x3)(bought from),Bobby32(Enclosure),Tacovic(Enclosure),KoolWh ipMan(Traded With),lilmaniac2 (bought from),MarkyMark(Enclosure), HypnoticCure(Traded with),AngryOscar(Enclosure), MisterGrubbs(Traded With),LoggedOut(Enclosure x4/Traded With), Andrios(enclosure), bigbangtheory(Enclosure),Retoaudioinc(traded with), blaze383(sold to), Snow90(Enclosure), Serpent710(traded with), MysticStyl3z(sold to),cwill5(Bought from), Kingkongjr(Enclosure/Traded with), BrandonB (traded With), Moo_Awn(Bought From), Slam330(enclosure),18inchjeepin(sold to)

vfrrider is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: My Eclipse Bass Race 149.9 And Flexin!

Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    Brother, you're in as wrong a forum as you can get. You picked the only home audio forum out of like 25 car audio forums.

You'll get more replies elsewhere
    This is what I was thinking, lol

iPhone Cases & Accessories on Facebook, ADD ME! www.facebook.com/iphonecases

Refs-Bought from: tripleb45
    -Sold to : basebalz13, Bushj311, dropped_tb, yota.coma, basscort2009, smokey6

Feedback thread.... http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/448576-vfrrider-feedback-thread.html

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2