I have seen a lot of "repeat" threads and some bad questions lately in here. So that is why everyone that posts needs to follow these guidelines.
1. Search, a lot of questions have already been asked. If you find a thread with the subject that you are looking for but it doesn't answer your exact question, add to that thread by asking your question. That way we don't have to go over the same song and dance everytime a new thread pops up. Don't make 100 threads saying "How do I hook up my Car Audio in my house". If you are not sure how the search tool works, PM a mod or ask around.
2. There is already a "Post your system thread" please add to that instead of starting a new thread every time you post up pictures of new equipment. I am going to try to get that thread stickied so that it is easy to find. But until then here is the link: Post Your Home Audio Setups
3. When posting questions such as "What receiver should I get" or "Which Loudspeakers should I buy" we need more information to better assist you. Things such as budget, what your goals are (Home Theater, Stereo, Both, Quality vs Volume), also it is important to know what type and size of room you are going to be putting the equipment in.
3a. If you decide to DIY your speakers, it is also important to know your knowledge and skill levels. If you have no idea what you are doing you can be directed to kits and information, if you do have a good grasp on the concepts there are a lot of people on here with really advanced knowledge who can help. But, those are things that we all need to know.
4. If you are posting questions with current equipment or future equipment it is important that we know exactly what you are trying to do and what equipment you have. Different pieces of equipment hook up differently; some is easy some is hard so it is important to know the details.
5. This is a Home Theater/Audio Forum. This is a wide spectrum which can range from Boom Box type systems to Audiophile Systems. So try to keep anything car audio related in the car audio forums.