Closed Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Reload Thread: Genesis Media Labs?

  1. #1
    bonesninja's Avatar
    bonesninja is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lima, Ohio
    Age
    42
    Posts
    14,803
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Genesis Media Labs?

    Anyone have experience with them? Basically looking at these towers for my home theater.....

    http://cgi.ebay.com/GENESIS-MEDIA-LA...QQcmdZViewItem

    Comments?



    Quote Originally Posted by chase007 View Post
    if u need a box...I'l taked 3 years of shop class so i know what im doing.

    after i explained to him there's more to a proper box than boards and glue and he should practice before trying to sell boxes to others

    Quote Originally Posted by chase007 View Post
    yes personaly if it was some one elce that just starting making boxes but i'v taken shop for 3 years now...Making a lil box is nothing i don't need to pratice on a box to get it right i learned alot of stuff from 1 box and i can fix that in my next box
    after i told him that customers would care about the looks of the box

    Quote Originally Posted by chase007 View Post
    if u want some thing that looks pretty why don't u find a black guy with a big d*ck.




  2. #2
    joetama's Avatar
    joetama is offline The British Ear



    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Age
    28
    Posts
    15,306
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Genesis Media Labs?

    I am going to tell you what I tell everyone....


    If you haven't heard or seen the loudspeakers inperson don't buy them!

    Plus the MSRP is $2249 and they are selling for $170.... Hmmm bells should be going off.....







  3. #3
    bonesninja's Avatar
    bonesninja is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lima, Ohio
    Age
    42
    Posts
    14,803
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Genesis Media Labs?

    Quote Originally Posted by B&W_EE View Post
    I am going to tell you what I tell everyone....


    If you haven't heard or seen the loudspeakers inperson don't buy them!

    Plus the MSRP is $2249 and they are selling for $170.... Hmmm bells should be going off.....
    yeah...i didn't see the MSRP. I have options locally but i HATE paying retail..



    Quote Originally Posted by chase007 View Post
    if u need a box...I'l taked 3 years of shop class so i know what im doing.

    after i explained to him there's more to a proper box than boards and glue and he should practice before trying to sell boxes to others

    Quote Originally Posted by chase007 View Post
    yes personaly if it was some one elce that just starting making boxes but i'v taken shop for 3 years now...Making a lil box is nothing i don't need to pratice on a box to get it right i learned alot of stuff from 1 box and i can fix that in my next box
    after i told him that customers would care about the looks of the box

    Quote Originally Posted by chase007 View Post
    if u want some thing that looks pretty why don't u find a black guy with a big d*ck.

  4. #4
    joetama's Avatar
    joetama is offline The British Ear



    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Age
    28
    Posts
    15,306
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Genesis Media Labs?

    Quote Originally Posted by bonesninja View Post
    yeah...i didn't see the MSRP. I have options locally but i HATE paying retail..
    Just don't go to Custom Audio Concepts....

    LOL.....







  5. #5
    rocky 59's Avatar
    rocky 59 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    St louis, mo
    Posts
    5,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Genesis Media Labs?

    Quote Originally Posted by B&W_EE View Post
    Just don't go to Custom Audio Concepts....

    LOL.....
    i love that place jk



    refs- 80 inches, bumpn_gt, hot Carl,alphakenny1,zenkar, Bring97,dleccord,GemaRastem,cyantist,ill-faded, livin life, bjfish11, bodega bay,spy,jamesw,JBLCAMRY
    feedback thread- http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...72#post1598072

    Truck build log-http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=400050

  6. #6
    joetama's Avatar
    joetama is offline The British Ear



    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Age
    28
    Posts
    15,306
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Genesis Media Labs?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocky 59 View Post
    i love that place jk
    Have you ever been to Lima, St. Mary's, Van Wert, or Celina ohio?

    NVM

    I see the JK now.... Smart ***....







  7. #7
    rocky 59's Avatar
    rocky 59 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    St louis, mo
    Posts
    5,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Genesis Media Labs?




    refs- 80 inches, bumpn_gt, hot Carl,alphakenny1,zenkar, Bring97,dleccord,GemaRastem,cyantist,ill-faded, livin life, bjfish11, bodega bay,spy,jamesw,JBLCAMRY
    feedback thread- http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...72#post1598072

    Truck build log-http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=400050

  8. #8
    joetama's Avatar
    joetama is offline The British Ear



    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Age
    28
    Posts
    15,306
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Genesis Media Labs?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocky 59 View Post
    You're a funny guy.....







  9. #9
    1loudsuv's Avatar
    1loudsuv is offline WHATS A HOME THEATER?



    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    west
    Posts
    1,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Genesis Media Labs?

    b&w is right dont buy without listning plus they look like those "white van rip offs"

    someone in a van comes tells you the boss doesnt know they are extra and tell you they cost 2 grand and will let it go for $300 and their worth about $40




Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum