+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 76 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 1138

Reload Thread: Post your home audio setups. Here is mine.

  1. #631
    juniorab's Avatar
    juniorab is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    alberta,Canada
    Posts
    159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

    Re: Post your home audio setups. Here is mine.

    Uhmmmmm......
    Last edited by juniorab; 03-22-2008 at 05:19 AM.







  2. #632
    juniorab's Avatar
    juniorab is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    alberta,Canada
    Posts
    159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

    Re: Post your home audio setups. Here is mine.

    **** double posts!




  3. #633
    BrianChia's Avatar
    BrianChia is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Knoxville/Nashville TN
    Posts
    1,292
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Post your home audio setups. Here is mine.

    Nice setup, looks like you have a lot invested in that.




  4. #634
    PV Audio's Avatar
    PV Audio is offline The Vision of Sound



    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Indy
    Age
    25
    Posts
    19,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Post your home audio setups. Here is mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by juniorab View Post
    That's about it for now. I also run a transparent ultra interconect from my krell to the pre-amp. The NBS are from the pre amp to the amps.

    I just bought a pair of B&W 683's and matching center as I'll put the 604's as rear fill, until I get my 802D's in a couple months. then I'll move the 683's to the rear and sell the 604's. I also have a Classe cdp 102 coming and a Classe 3200 amp which will replace my rotel 1075.
    Yep, I was right. Audiophile.




  5. #635
    Zakerid's Avatar
    Zakerid is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    387
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Post your home audio setups. Here is mine.

    what's up with the tv stand? makes the whole set-up look ghetto.




  6. #636
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Colony, TX
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Post your home audio setups. Here is mine.

    better than joetamas setup he will hate me for saying that


    naa seriously that setup looks ******



    Quote Originally Posted by Second Skin Rep View Post

    so in closing...
    Don't punch babies..

    ANT
    www.secondskinaudio.com

  7. #637
    bigbangtheory's Avatar
    bigbangtheory is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Venus or Mars, just depends.
    Age
    38
    Posts
    27,258
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

    Re: Post your home audio setups. Here is mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by bose301s View Post
    Either bad compression by the station or bad decompression by the set.
    Probably was my station as it don't do it anymore and haven't done much. That, orrrrrrrrrrr I noticed they took down 1 HBO and 1 SHO, so maybe that is why, lol!

    Fawkers!




  8. #638
    juniorab's Avatar
    juniorab is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    alberta,Canada
    Posts
    159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

    Re: Post your home audio setups. Here is mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zakerid View Post
    what's up with the tv stand? makes the whole set-up look ghetto.
    LOL! ya it *****, but I didn't have room for another rack to put the other pieces on. I'm building a separate Sound room soon for most of my gear, where I'll be putting in a Runco projector, then I can set all my pieces out properly.




  9. #639
    juniorab's Avatar
    juniorab is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    alberta,Canada
    Posts
    159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

    Re: Post your home audio setups. Here is mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by PV Audio View Post
    Yep, I was right. Audiophile.
    you say that as if it's a bad thing. I love my music, plain and simple. My vice, not yours.




  10. #640
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Colony, TX
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Post your home audio setups. Here is mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by juniorab View Post
    you say that as if it's a bad thing. I love my music, plain and simple. My vice, not yours.

    are you planning on upgrading to the coolsat 8000? to get HD signal?



    Quote Originally Posted by Second Skin Rep View Post

    so in closing...
    Don't punch babies..

    ANT
    www.secondskinaudio.com

  11. #641
    juniorab's Avatar
    juniorab is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    alberta,Canada
    Posts
    159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

    Re: Post your home audio setups. Here is mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Megalomaniac View Post
    are you planning on upgrading to the coolsat 8000? to get HD signal?
    I don't know. I've been talking with some of the "industry" people, and with all the lawsuits echostar has laid out, a lot of companys are starting to say f*** it and are thinking about getting out of it. I actually subscribe for the ultimate package on bell expressvu, I just have the fta for all my UFC fights. At $45 every 3 or 4 weeks, it gets to be a little crazy.




  12. #642
    stills's Avatar
    stills is offline Junior Member



    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    statesboro
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Post your home audio setups. Here is mine.

    harmon/kardon AVR25ii, and a fl8300 changer.
    magnepan MMg's.
    had them for years and love it. sometimes i could use a small subwoofer though.




  13. #643
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Colony, TX
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Post your home audio setups. Here is mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by juniorab View Post
    I don't know. I've been talking with some of the "industry" people, and with all the lawsuits echostar has laid out, a lot of companys are starting to say f*** it and are thinking about getting out of it. I actually subscribe for the ultimate package on bell expressvu, I just have the fta for all my UFC fights. At $45 every 3 or 4 weeks, it gets to be a little crazy.
    i scan bellview for all the pron (excluding gay channel)



    i see a lot more bullets these days, i plan to switch to Sonic View they seem to have less outages...



    Quote Originally Posted by Second Skin Rep View Post

    so in closing...
    Don't punch babies..

    ANT
    www.secondskinaudio.com

  14. #644
    juniorab's Avatar
    juniorab is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    alberta,Canada
    Posts
    159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

    Re: Post your home audio setups. Here is mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Megalomaniac View Post
    i scan bellview for all the pron (excluding gay channel)



    i see a lot more bullets these days, i plan to switch to Sonic View they seem to have less outages...
    My coolsat works great, it's down very rarely anymore. The only other one I would consider is the Nfusion. It downloads the bin's and fixes by itself via the net. I just have to look into an IP hider, you know, just in case. I'm waiting for the new models to come out here shortly. They are to have a pvr HD model coming out. That would be the only one I would probably consider. My buddy has one and it never goes down. He's had it for about 5 months and has only had about 10 minutes total of no picture.




  15. #645
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Colony, TX
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Post your home audio setups. Here is mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by juniorab View Post
    My coolsat works great, it's down very rarely anymore. The only other one I would consider is the Nfusion. It downloads the bin's and fixes by itself via the net. I just have to look into an IP hider, you know, just in case. I'm waiting for the new models to come out here shortly. They are to have a pvr HD model coming out. That would be the only one I would probably consider. My buddy has one and it never goes down. He's had it for about 5 months and has only had about 10 minutes total of no picture.
    must be my coolsat 5k thats getting weak on customer support



    Quote Originally Posted by Second Skin Rep View Post

    so in closing...
    Don't punch babies..

    ANT
    www.secondskinaudio.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 76 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Subs in Home Audio Use
    By swimfreak26 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 03:25 AM
  2. Car system in house....
    By acornstu in forum Home Audio/Video
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-15-2005, 12:36 AM
  3. can car audio go home?
    By Tribal_Sounds in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-04-2004, 12:10 PM

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum