+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 27 of 27

Reload Thread: Buck at 3/28/2014

  1. #16
    fatboytyler's Avatar
    fatboytyler is online now CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Morehead/Danville, KY
    Age
    20
    Posts
    622
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    265 Post(s)

    Re: Buck at 3/28/2014

    **** dude, that *****. I feel ya on the back issues. I too have lots of nerve damage and disc problems with my L3-L5 and S1. Possibly pending surgery here soon and I'm not even 21 yet. It ***** and it really does bring you down like no other. I couldn't imagine it with everything else going on as well. I don't know how religious you are, but prayers out you bro. Hope you can get back to as normal as normal gets for you soon and start doing the things you love once more!



    Bought From: mylows10, michaellane

    Vehicle: 2000 Toyota Tundra (243,000+ Miles)
    HU: JVC KW-500
    Amp: RF R1200-1D and SoundQubed Q4-120.4 (Bridged in Parallel @ 2 Ohm to put out ~340W)
    Subs: 2 SA-12s in 4 Cubes @ 32 Hz
    Front Stage: CDT Audio -- ES-6iM (Mids), TW-125 (Tweets), EX-530 (X-Over)

    275 Amp Singer alt being modified as it did not fit...




  2. #17
    Buck's Avatar
    Buck is offline always low Buck is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    18,378
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    970 Post(s)

    Re: Buck at 3/28/2014

    Quote Originally Posted by fatboytyler View Post
    **** dude, that *****. I feel ya on the back issues. I too have lots of nerve damage and disc problems with my L3-L5 and S1. Possibly pending surgery here soon and I'm not even 21 yet. It ***** and it really does bring you down like no other. I couldn't imagine it with everything else going on as well. I don't know how religious you are, but prayers out you bro. Hope you can get back to as normal as normal gets for you soon and start doing the things you love once more!
    Mine was L5 S1, I was 19.

    ---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

    Anyone who wants a design go ahead and hit me up while I'm feeling decent!



    Alpine - ASE (local) - Batcap - C&D Tech - CT Sounds - DC - eD - Excessive Amperage - Rainbow

  3. #18
    MutantDreams's Avatar
    MutantDreams is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Columbus, Georgia
    Posts
    260
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)

    Re: Buck at 3/28/2014

    I am sorry bro. I feel ya on this, I turn 22 next month and I need to have both of my knees rebuilt, they are telling me I won't be able to drive at all for a year. My job of course has me driving around everywhere, and as a contractor, I won't be able to take a medical leave, I'll just get laid off. But that's not really an option when you have bills and a wife to support. But here I am talking like my life is just terrible, but you feel terrible all day, and still keep such an upbeat attitude. I'll definitely keep you in my prayers, and I hope you feel well soon.




  4. #19
    Buck's Avatar
    Buck is offline always low Buck is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    18,378
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    970 Post(s)

    Re: Buck at 3/28/2014

    Quote Originally Posted by MutantDreams View Post
    I am sorry bro. I feel ya on this, I turn 22 next month and I need to have both of my knees rebuilt, they are telling me I won't be able to drive at all for a year. My job of course has me driving around everywhere, and as a contractor, I won't be able to take a medical leave, I'll just get laid off. But that's not really an option when you have bills and a wife to support. But here I am talking like my life is just terrible, but you feel terrible all day, and still keep such an upbeat attitude. I'll definitely keep you in my prayers, and I hope you feel well soon.
    I just turned 22 at the end of march. I drew the short stick on some genes, I'm sure you know what I mean.



    Alpine - ASE (local) - Batcap - C&D Tech - CT Sounds - DC - eD - Excessive Amperage - Rainbow

  5. #20
    basswiigee's Avatar
    basswiigee is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    MICHIGAN
    Posts
    3,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1078 Post(s)

    Re: Buck at 3/28/2014

    hope all is well buck!




    H.U. - Pioneer P7200HD
    Fronts - Pioneer premier TS-C720PRS
    Rear - Pioneer TS-D6902R
    Amp - kx2500.1
    Sub - AQ HDC4 12
    just a lil' slam for now.... tuned to 33hz!!!!!

    complete budget system under 400.00... (kenwoods)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtyFmWXI94U&list=LLCQ1MqkfSOcRep6vDFWsWxg

  6. #21
    MutantDreams's Avatar
    MutantDreams is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Columbus, Georgia
    Posts
    260
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)

    Re: Buck at 3/28/2014

    Yeah man I feel you. I have a pretty ****** family history, as far as cancer etc. plus I was like 1.5months premature so I have generic stuff like I get sick real easy, really weak joints, and realy bad sinus problems. But it's all good bro, you are gonna make it. I know you don't really know me or anything, but if you ever need someone to just talk too and you can't get in touch with anyone else just hit me up I had a buddy of mine who had really bad back problems, and he was always too sore to ever really do anything, but he ended up becoming so depressed he killed himself once he lost his ability to walk. Bit none of his friends or family ever really noticed he was suicidal because he was always so happy.

    Dot think I'm trying to say you might be suicidal, but I really don't want anyone to ever do what my boy did.




  7. #22
    Nutdawg651's Avatar
    Nutdawg651 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    55119
    Posts
    1,214
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    405 Post(s)

    Re: Buck at 3/28/2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck View Post
    I have very unfortunately been sick for the past few weeks with my IBS. I may have nerve damage from back surgery I had a couple years ago. Just in a lot of pain consistently. It's very difficult for me to design in this state I'm currently in. I've also had an ear infection for 6 months now, may have to have surgery on my left ear. This may also be contributing to my nausea because your ears orient your body position. So it's like I'm seasick (or feeling hungover) every morning and it stays like that or gets worse as the day goes on.

    I have to talk about how this affects me personally. I absolutely hate being sick like this, but it's my life. It's a seesaw effect basically. I get well, then sick, then well, then sick. It's been this way since I had back surgery in march 2012. I'm at the point in my life where I have researched and been to sooo many doctors and there still are many more to come.

    Designing means the world to me, I absolutely love it. I know this isn't necessarily true but I feel like I let people down, even though I can't control my symptoms for the most part. I try to manage my activities closely but it's just no use really, it's a beast that abides by no rules that I'm fighting. I'm just kind of along for the ride, like a trailer being tossed around on a truck in a high speed pursuit.

    I'm getting more and more nauseated as I type this. I just want to ask the people of the forum to know that I'm not intentionally ignoring you. As much as this hurts my ego or whatever, I ask that maybe you pray for me. It's difficult to live life like this, I hope none of you have to go what I have. There is no official diagnosing, as in they can't just do surgery and it will be over. I've just passed the threshold of pain and nausea that I can handle.

    So hopefully I can get back to designing soon and find a way to manage my situation better. Wish me luck!

    ***Edit- I'm moving houses as well very soon, so my internet won't be ready until after I move and then I have to wait for Comcast and their terrible customer service
    i as well was in a car accident in december of 2012 4 days before christmas that worsened the arthritis i had not known about from sports injuries in my back, hips knees , wrists and ankles so i know exactly the feeling of being in pain to the point you dont wanna move but have to get up and fight it some days i just can completely do nothing at all and im only 23 i will keep you in my prayers one day it will all be over! get well brother




  8. #23
    biglion's Avatar
    biglion is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    nahsvlle tn
    Posts
    196
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    75 Post(s)

    Re: Buck at 3/28/2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck View Post
    I have very unfortunately been sick for the past few weeks with my IBS. I may have nerve damage from back surgery I had a couple years ago. Just in a lot of pain consistently. It's very difficult for me to design in this state I'm currently in. I've also had an ear infection for 6 months now, may have to have surgery on my left ear. This may also be contributing to my nausea because your ears orient your body position. So it's like I'm seasick (or feeling hungover) every morning and it stays like that or gets worse as the day goes on.

    I have to talk about how this affects me personally. I absolutely hate being sick like this, but it's my life. It's a seesaw effect basically. I get well, then sick, then well, then sick. It's been this way since I had back surgery in march 2012. I'm at the point in my life where I have researched and been to sooo many doctors and there still are many more to come.

    Designing means the world to me, I absolutely love it. I know this isn't necessarily true but I feel like I let people down, even though I can't control my symptoms for the most part. I try to manage my activities closely but it's just no use really, it's a beast that abides by no rules that I'm fighting. I'm just kind of along for the ride, like a trailer being tossed around on a truck in a high speed pursuit.

    I'm getting more and more nauseated as I type this. I just want to ask the people of the forum to know that I'm not intentionally ignoring you. As much as this hurts my ego or whatever, I ask that maybe you pray for me. It's difficult to live life like this, I hope none of you have to go what I have. There is no official diagnosing, as in they can't just do surgery and it will be over. I've just passed the threshold of pain and nausea that I can handle.

    So hopefully I can get back to designing soon and find a way to manage my situation better. Wish me luck!

    ***Edit- I'm moving houses as well very soon, so my internet won't be ready until after I move and then I have to wait for Comcast and their terrible customer service
    wow i see u going thru another dilemma wow hope the best for ya homie so u can back at what u do best get well




  9. #24
    Buck's Avatar
    Buck is offline always low Buck is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    18,378
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    970 Post(s)

    Re: Buck at 3/28/2014

    Doing bad, up all night with stomach shit



    Alpine - ASE (local) - Batcap - C&D Tech - CT Sounds - DC - eD - Excessive Amperage - Rainbow

  10. #25
    NASTY08IMPALA's Avatar
    NASTY08IMPALA is online now CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY
    Posts
    5,436
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2259 Post(s)

    Re: Buck at 3/28/2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck View Post
    Doing bad, up all night with stomach shit
    Have them make u some robot guts and be done with the mess god gave u..we need ya healthy




  11. #26
    Buck's Avatar
    Buck is offline always low Buck is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    18,378
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    970 Post(s)

    Re: Buck at 3/28/2014

    Quote Originally Posted by NASTY08IMPALA View Post
    Have them make u some robot guts and be done with the mess god gave u..we need ya healthy
    I know, I want to just be a brain in a jar like on Futurama.



    Alpine - ASE (local) - Batcap - C&D Tech - CT Sounds - DC - eD - Excessive Amperage - Rainbow

  12. Likes vibe, NASTY08IMPALA liked this post
  13. #27
    tprj82's Avatar
    tprj82 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    767
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    143 Post(s)

    Re: Buck at 3/28/2014

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck View Post
    I know, I want to just be a brain in a jar like on Futurama.
    How you been doing?





    2006 Bass Race 149.9 World Finals 2nd place

    My references

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. WTB: Sub amp 700-800 rms at 1 2 or 4 ohms. Around 100 bucks
    By stangman67 in forum Wanting to Buy (WTB) - Car Audio
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 09:05 PM
  2. Receiver at garage sale...5 bucks!
    By brandontw in forum Home Audio/Video
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 06:12 AM

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum