Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Need box built (4) Skar vvx-12's

Durango03 is offline Enthusiast

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Need box built (4) Skar vvx-12's

@Buck

I was hoping you could help me out. Wanting it designed to specs. Also have a general idea of what Id like it to look like.

Going into back of a durango, so plenty of room.
    I was thinking a line of all 4 subs with ports under them and a "Window" at the front of the box to hide neon's.

OR, a V-shaped box (2 subs on either side, ported) with the corners of the V being made into shelves for 1 amp on each side.

Let me know what you think and a possible price please. I am in Henry County Tn (currently deployed overseas tho). If you dont deliver we can get the details together, and Ill be able to pick it up in 2 months.

HeadUnit: sold Front Stage: 6.5 skar vxi65 + IA i65c + DB drive pro tweets Highs Amp: sold Sub Stage: all sold Sub Amp: sold Box: Wall @ ~30cu.ft. Electrical: 100ft 2/0 welding wire + 75ft 1/0 Audio Technix + 2 C&D 140's
    Deadener: 100sq.ft. Audio Technix 60mil

References (sold, bought): Winkychevelle, SKARaudio x2, Patthehat033, Mazdakid, Ten_ton_bass, GAMEOVERCCA, Horsemanwill, Boomsday, Zellner, g6ryder x2, Moble Enclosurs (Box design), Goodstuff, Bread0710, dgaf, Cat Man, and many more (MAF, CACO, & ebay references available as well [110+ transactions])

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Re: Need box built (4) Skar vvx-12's

ok, after looking into the specs for a ported box Im looking at 6ft^3- 8ft^3 so.. option 1 is probably out which only leave me with the one V-shaped idea. Also, fee free to thro out some of your own thoughts. look forward to hearing from u

HeadUnit: sold Front Stage: 6.5 skar vxi65 + IA i65c + DB drive pro tweets Highs Amp: sold Sub Stage: all sold Sub Amp: sold Box: Wall @ ~30cu.ft. Electrical: 100ft 2/0 welding wire + 75ft 1/0 Audio Technix + 2 C&D 140's

References (sold, bought): Winkychevelle, SKARaudio x2, Patthehat033, Mazdakid, Ten_ton_bass, GAMEOVERCCA, Horsemanwill, Boomsday, Zellner, g6ryder x2, Moble Enclosurs (Box design), Goodstuff, Bread0710, dgaf, Cat Man, and many more (MAF, CACO, & ebay references available as well [110+ transactions])

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

here is a crappy paint version of what I was thinking with the V.. Idk, maybe the U shape would work out better anyways

Attachment 26533076

Buck is offline always low Buck is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)

Hmm, I may need to see the vehicle as well. It's hard to picture this.

Alpine - ASE (local) - Batcap - C&D Tech - CT Sounds - DC - eD - Excessive Amperage - Rainbow

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

well I suppose i can just drive up to nashville in August. I was hoping to get this box built and waiting for me when I got home, but I want to do the setup right.

Buck is offline always low Buck is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Richardg View Post
    well I suppose i can just drive up to nashville in August. I was hoping to get this box built and waiting for me when I got home, but I want to do the setup right.
    Yes you definitely want to do it right. Ya man if I can look at the vehicle and talk to you that'd be the best.

Alpine - ASE (local) - Batcap - C&D Tech - CT Sounds - DC - eD - Excessive Amperage - Rainbow

Closed Thread