Looking to upgrade my HU. It has 2.5v/200ohms. I'd like to get better signals to my AMPs.
2 most important criteria
2) MP3 functionality.
3) Must be under/around $250
Before you recommend Eclipse, I can't because the of the non-removable plate.
Yeah I know it has a security thing but dumb thieves might not know that and steal it anyway. I have a Civic Si so its a thief magnet.
I have 2 in mind so any opinion is appreciated.
- $180 with the price matching.
- 5v/60ohms. Very comparible to Eclipse 5v/55ohms
- Remote let you access MP3 tracks directly.
- Very nice Display.
- People in this forum generally aren't very high on Panasonic.
- $250. $70 more than the Panasonic
- 5v pre-outs. Don't know about the OHMS.
- I love the design, display. Touch PANEL display
- SD memory access.
- Sirius compatible.( I like it better than XM)
- People in here don't like JVC HUs either.
These are the 2 I'm mainly looking at right now.
If you have others you'd like to recommend, I'd like to hear it.
If 4v versus 5v doesn't make a difference, then I'll considered those HUs too.
Please keep it around $250 or under.