This is what i'm looking for, guys.
1. Sound quality is uttermost importance. Loudness is a distant second. SQ>>>>>>>>>SPL
2. Double Din to give a large face-plate so that I can see more of the CD's information text such as the full name of song, album etc.
3. I would like it to be a touch screen but that isn't all that important.
4. High quality prevolt to all three channels. Front, rear and sub. is a MUST.
5. Head Unit's ability to play many different formats. Hopefully FLAC and such but if it doesn't, that's not too too bad.
6. Sound quality is ALL. Loudness is a very distant second.
Eclipse used to be my go-to brand for head units. but they have since kind of dropped out. So what other brand is advisable?