Hey ladies and gents,
I'm in the market for a double din head unit. I've looked and looked but can't find one that fits my requirements. A Sony one came close but is unfortunately discontinued.
If any one could help me out with a solution (or mix of solutions) that would be great.
Here's my feature wants and needs:
- tomtom Sat nav. Happy to pay extra for separate GPS thingy. I want tomtom as IMO it's the easiest user interface and tomtom live hd is excellent.
- hands free bluetooth calling, preferably with an optional extra microphone for better call clarity
- double din, preferably minimalist buttons as I'm looking for something classy
- reversing camera input
- touch screen display
- android (galaxy s4) mirroring so I can use the apps on my phone (such as email, whatsapp, etc)
- decent brand (Sony, Pioneer, kenwood, etc)
- DAB radio, but I probably listen to mp3 more
- memory card slot for mp3, preferably not a USB type memory, but microSD or something similar that's discrete.
- ability to install own apps/software
- auto music muting on call
- Steering wheel control stick
Budget: anywhere up to £1k including fitting.
- I'm UK based, so head unit needs to be UK region for radio tuning (and dvd if unit does that too - which is optional)
- any good places to get one fitted professionally? I'm based in hereford, West Midlands.
Thank you to all!