Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Recommend a stereo please

30DZ is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Recommend a stereo please

My main thing is it just needs Bluetooth be able to stream music and calls. That's all I use is the Bluetooth. I'm looking for a single din stereo but I have room for a double din.

I'm considering the clarion cz702 but the reviews on amazon and crutch field seem average. They could just be idiots not sure. I have a sundown system in my vehicle it's for SQ not spl. If that makes a difference.

Oh also I need the stereo to have the Bluetooth mic built in to the stereo like the clarion. I don't want an external mic. My budget is around $300.

Any recommendations? Should I just go with the clarion cz702?

Thanks

OldManBass is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Recommend a stereo please

Pretty much the same boat as you, other than more SQL than SQ... the CZ702 was the best I could find in the sub 200.00 price range. Dunno if the extra 100.00 will get you much more.

fasfocus00 is online now doITdaWHITEwayORdoITtwice

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I have a JVC media unit with bluetooth and love it. it was relatively inexpensive and came with the mic. it's has good call quality, not like my Jabra Cruiser but good enough.

Here is my feedback Thread: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ght=fasfocus00

"If you ain't cheatin', You ain't trying"

mylows10 is online now Dc,tantric,singer,phd rep mylows10 is a Supporting Member of the forum!

mylows10 is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    487 Post(s)

80- prs

pioneer avhx 5500 dvd, gzpa 1.4000 x 2
    ab vfl 350.4 ,7 pc 2150 and a 150 ah power ware agm ,275 amp singer alt , 2nd one coming soon
    cdt 6.5 es 6 im mids,cdt es 010 tweets,es 02 mids ,mx1000 3 way x overs , sky high and stinger hpm o gauge wires ,also 2 tantric hdd 15's in a 9.5. ^3 ported no wall box 11.5 octo port.
    NOR CAL DB DRAG JUDGE
    http://www.dcsoundlab.com

Jay Biz is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

If you don't mind me asking, why not ext mic? I have pioneer 9400 and I love it. It's even better if you gave the iPhone so you can control Pandora they the deck.

Pioneer DEH-P9400BH

2 pair Alpine SPS-110TW
    2 pair Alpine SPS-610
    Polk Audio PA 500.4

Soundstream Rubicon 2500.1

Bersa .380 "The Pocket Rocket"

Jay Biz is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

If you don't mind me asking, why not ext mic? I have pioneer 9400 and I love it. It's even better if you gave the iPhone so you can control Pandora they the deck.

Pioneer DEH-P9400BH

2 pair Alpine SPS-110TW
    2 pair Alpine SPS-610
    Polk Audio PA 500.4

Soundstream Rubicon 2500.1

Bersa .380 "The Pocket Rocket"

30DZ is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Biz View Post
    I just think it looks tacky. Probably since my vehicle with the stock stereo had the Bluetooth mic hidden so I probably got used to the clean look. However I am now considering the deh 80prs. I actually have the 9400 also and don't have any complaints with the stereo itself. It's just that its not working properly with my steering control module.

We already changed out the module thinking that was the problem but it didn't fix it. We found that if we disconnect the Bluetooth mic from the stereo the module starts working fine. So pretty sure it's the stereo. I also had the 8400 I believe before this one but on that one my rear outputs went out on the stereo. So I have been having bad luck with the pioneers had wanted to stay away from it but the 80prs seems to have really good reviews.

30DZ is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Biz View Post
    I just think it looks tacky. Probably since my vehicle with the stock stereo had the Bluetooth mic hidden so I probably got used to the clean look. However I am now considering the deh 80prs. I actually have the 9400 also and don't have any complaints with the stereo itself. It's just that its not working properly with my steering control module.

We already changed out the module thinking that was the problem but it didn't fix it. We found that if we disconnect the Bluetooth mic from the stereo the module starts working fine. So pretty sure it's the stereo. I also had the 8400 I believe before this one but on that one my rear outputs went out on the stereo. So I have been having bad luck with the pioneers had wanted to stay away from it but the 80prs seems to have really good reviews.

Closed Thread